'OUR KINGDOM MINISTRY' . . . . . . . . . . [scans]

by nicolaou 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HenryP
    HenryP

Page 2, bottom says that this is copyrighted. Is it legal to post on this forum?

• detective
    detective

Don't you want the good news to get out, Henry?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

HenryP: Of course they're copyrighted! Duh! The WTBTS likes having a monopoly on the most boring text of all time.

I skimmed over them, and as I remember, the KM was approximately as uplifting and exciting as watching paint dry. Well done, BOrg! At this rate you're gonna gain bright-eyed new converts at a blistering pace!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Gozz
    Gozz

HenryP,

it is indeed disturbing to see how opposed you are to letting the magnificent things coming from the stables of the Slave to be published earth wide. Your consistent opposition leaves one with no option than to confirm that you have resolved in your heart, and have buttressed your resolve with positive action, to oppose the call to Advertise! Adevertise! and Advertise! Just like the legalistic Pharisees of old, you continue to make argumentation about legal matters, paying little attention to what really matters. Will you neglect the weightier matters of the Law in pursuance of your obsession? We fear for you, for just as Eve allowed herself to be deceived by the devil's cunning, you are making yourself subject to reasoning that is injurious not only to your spirituality, but also to the greatest educational work ever undertaken in human history. For in thinking that legality overrides the gains of spiritual goals, you are missing a lesson in appreciation for spiritual things.

It is our fervent hope that you desist from such acts, and seek forgiveness for the hatred you have been showing to the publishing of good news. We hope that you will desist from this injurious conduct, turn back from the bad, and begin to work what is good. If you do, you will enjoy fine blessings.

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

At the 1998 Kingdom Ministry School, we were told that soon the monthly offers would just be the Knowledge book or the Require brochure. They may also have mentioned magazine subscriptions. But definitely the endless cycle of doctrinely-obsolete 192-yellow-page books, the twisted-to-fit-us Revelation Climax book, and the chock-full-o-misquotes-and-disingenuous-reasoning Creation book, was promised to end. Perhaps not in those exact words!

But shock of shocks, something the WTS predicted didn't come true. Something, for that matter, over which they have control.

Bodhisattva

• Will Power
    Will Power

Reading these pages really gives one the impression of just how big this BUSINESS of this god really is. No wonder these are not for the general public, what a spiritual turn off. If the lay knew how rehearsed everything they do and say is they'd be looking for the plug to pull and the power of this "active force" fed robot.

Yeah I'm sure I could spare 50 hours for the month of march since it is spring break and each of my kids too - they will be so excited!

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Thanks for the scans.

This is proof that while apostates are whining and complaining about their former brothers and sisters, the Witnesses are actually doing Jehovah's will and preaching the good news to all people.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Nicolau,

thanks for the scan, it makes easier to

copy part or portions of them. Excellent job, I do appreciate

it greatly.

YoYoMama: ...do you really mean it???

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Copied, sealed, ready to be used against them.

ashi

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Can I just make a small comment on scans, if you scan it at 85dpi, and then save your image as a four colour GIF you will get a better result and much smaller file size, hope this is of some use.

Thanks for the tip Nemesis. I should be collecting the next KM tonight so I'll give your suggestion a try.

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit