Why enact legislation with penalties for non compliance,then do nothing when an org.refuses to comply ??

by smiddy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have sent e-mails to the 3 newspapers in victoria regarding this,The Herald Sun, The Australian,and The Age,in the letters to the editor segment .I wonder if any will take it up and print it .

It`s bloody disgusting isn`t it,todays decisicion that is

smiddy

• JAFO
    JAFO

WTWizard:

Believe me, if the Washtowel Slaveholdery wasn't currently involved with the One World Totalitarian Government, they wouldn't get away with it. Others that got away with major crimes include the Morgue Stanley, JP Morgue, and Goldman Sack (all major banks). And the Fed.

Bingo.

Very few people know it, but the WTB&TS has a 'blank cheque' account with Chase Manhattan Bank.. (owned by the Rockefellers) Any cheque they write on that account, for any amount, WILL be honoured.

(Part of an upcoming exposé I plan to write, if I ever have time)

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Governments have always been averse to penalising religious organisations, or taking them through the courts. They will think this is a good outcome. The Watchtower has been forced to oblige by the WWC requirements, and it can all be put to bed, without any political backlash.

Is it any wonder that the other religious groups did not lobby against the Watchtower around this? None of them want to be put under the spot light either.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

jwfacts

The Watchtower has been forced to oblige by the WWC requirements, and it can all be put to bed, without any political backlash.

is there any proof of this other than Mr unthank saying so?

• Azazel
    Azazel

soft+gentle ring the Australian branch and ask them.

let us know what they say.

Az

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

az, it is quite insulting to our intelligence if this face saving exercise/spin (of saying that that WT have been forced to comply with WWC legislation by Mr Unthank) goes ahead. The WT is still a problem, the case, indeed the collapse of it, indicates that the problem has not gone away.

Mr Unthank is a hero in every sense but what he has achieved remains to be seen.

• Azazel
    Azazel

It was the least he could do for those children.

Az.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit