2012 Memorial Invitation PDF!!!!

by yknot 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

An evening of wine and crackers along with a presentation of the importance of these two symbols will be given at your local KH or congregation rented facility April 5, 2012!

As last year a "30 hour March Madness" is being offered by the Slave..... I encourage all of you 'still ins' to sign up with gusto and spend that hour each day doing something enriching to yourself or family!

Here is the actual invite in PDF http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ir3mp

For those of u just curious without the dl....

Huggles Yall

( to my Bethel Boys)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here's to hoping I won't get one this year.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

My, what a mighty large scepter you have in your hand there, Jesus.

Thanks again, yknot!!

• undercover
    undercover

I like to think of Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt or as a ninja, fightin off evil Samurai...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR4aBZVbaYE

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You know that golden sceptre is electroplated. It's really iron.

• yknot
    yknot

But JOSIE!!!!!

You could make it a 'byoec" party!!!!

not only will you get gasps and ooooohhhs from other attendees but almost guarantees a permanent DFing from the Memorial!!!!

Though I would love all yall 'inactives' to attend the Special Talk with a copy of the 1968 Awake bound volume opened in their laps and a copy of the outline ....

• talesin
    talesin

Jesus looks more like how they would portray King David, imo.

Is It Later Thank You Think?

Oooo, I must hear that special discourse! Wait a minute, I already did!

tal

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The sad thing is they won't answer that question. They will just ramble on for 30 minutes about how you shouldn't nibble and sip before passing around the bread and wine.

• sir82
    sir82

Good grief, the "journalistic" standards, such as they were, are deteriorating.

Look at the title: "How do you view Jesus?"

It's a viewpoint question. The only person who can answer it is the reader.

Then the line below it: "You are invited to hear the answer".

Durrrh, really? I'm so dumb I can't even figure out how I view Jesus? I have to go to your service to figure out how I feel?

Seems to be a Freudian slip by the WT writers: "Ve vill tell you what you think about ze Jesus, ya? Ya!"

Of course, they write hundreds of pages a year telling JWs what they think, feel, and do, so it's probably not surprising that they are incapable of "turning it off" when they try to appeal to the public.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nicely caught sir82!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit