I need some advice folks!

by DonutZ! 27 Replies latest social relationships

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

forgive the wife, but keep a distant "eye" to what she does!

as far as the guy, you can't blame him............. it wasn't him cheating --> it was your girl

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

BP- Lol...she's already pregnant. OOMPA- I wouldn't have married her if she would've told me this earlier. I definitely would've postponed it. As for separating I'm not sure, I want to talk with a counselor first. DACHEECH- Ever since she told me I have kept a closer eye on her and what not. I don't know who to blame!

• oompa
    oompa

ok you may be in full blown denial or just dont really want to make a decision about this blame thingy....that guy did not really owe you ANYTHING!!!! she did!!!!.....so who's to blame?.......how far along is she in the pregnancy? i hate to ask but all things considered how do you know it is even your child at this point??.....find that out.......and how old are you guys?...................oompa

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Oompa- You're right, she is to blame. During our relationship we always used protection and did so for a few weeks into our marriage, around the 26th-ish we stopped using protection. What concerns me is that she doesn't remember if the damn coworker used protection which lays the possibility of the baby not being mine! Sadly due to our low income we haven't been to a doctor yet but finally next Wednesday is our appointment! I will try and find out how long she is exactly.

• talesin
    talesin

Donutz! - What BP said. Thanks, BP, we are on the same wave-length.

So, she's pregnant? And you've always used birth control? WHOA!

Good luck at the doctor's - make sure you get ultrasound asap,,, that can give you a very good indication of when conception took place. To be honest, though, he may not have been the 'only one'. I mean, she probably figured you would find out about him anyway, as you work together. Another reason - tell you first, so she seems remorseful.

This is a major betrayal. I feel so bad for you. :(

t

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Was your marriage planned for quite some time or was this a spur of the moment thing (quickly arranged after she discovered she was pregnant and hid that from you as well). It seems to me that you have reasonable grounds for annullment of the marriage.

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Talesin- Yes we used protection every time until November 26th-ish (got married Nov. 7th) But yeah at the doctors I will see! Vanderhoven7- Actually it was rather quick! My mom told me (back then I was still in the congregation) that it was possible she only married me to cover up that she was already pregnant!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Get a DNA test as soon as you can. If you think it's too expensive, consider how much it will cost to raise someone else's kid for 18 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit