Whitney Houston, We Will Miss You Forever! Dam Drugs, I Hate Them!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 41 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

BA, that was a beautiful paragraph, and I thank you. Glad you enjoyed my analogy, and I will send some healing, and protective energy to your friend in his battle.

Re the aspirin, I found out last nite that cancer also thickens the blood, so the aspirin can help with that as well.

t

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Thank you talespin, asprin is proving to be a great anti-inflammatory, a baby asprin a day is being recommed now. Thank's for the great vibes, I am feeling them all ready. have a wonderful night and God bless you!

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Click on the * next to *life... and it will take u to the WS I got the info from or click here...Link***

Sw

• rebel8
    rebel8

Not to be a jerk here, but I have little tolerance for misinformation after living under the Borg regime for so long.

Did you know that Pharmaceutical based Medicine is officially one of the Leading Causes of Death & Injury in Developed Countries?

No, I didn't, and apparently neither does the CDC, who reports data from every reported death in the US.

Not sure what you're getting at or why you're mentioning it in a thread about Whitney? "Drug induced" does not imply prescription drugs, nor does it imply use of prescription drugs as prescribed. Prescription drugs are among the most abused drugs today in the US. Yes, life can be "taken from you in many ways" but smoking crack and abusing the other substances on Whitney's favorites list are ways to hasten death. She knew it too but struggled with stopping.

The cancer cure is found in your local store. A box of frickin baking soda.

That has been proven to be ineffective.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

So who do u believe?? Not u rebel18 or me or the CDC?

• Click the link where i got the info from, read it and get what u like out of it.
    • SO BITE ME---oh and u did earn the title of... as u said it 'a jerk'.... well done. I'm sure there is a pill for over coming it, call your doc!
    • And yes I'm taking mine now... because I can be one at times.
    • Doesn't the so called rule apply: 'It's not the drugs that kill people it's people that take the drugs that kill people?'
    • So people are the problem--yes that's it---lets get rid of all the people... there problem solved.

Sw

• rebel8
    rebel8

Your link is not from a credible source. The CDC data comes from every single death certificate in the United States.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make in relation to Whitney Houston's death. Her cause of death is undetermined at this time. She was an admitted abuser of several substances, none of which were prescription drugs AFAIK.

Not sure what you're getting at.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is what happens when you have extortion going on in the music industry. Just do some research and find out why today's music sucks--the indies want too damn much money and will pull songs from the radio if they don't get paid. Plus they demand contracts that enslave the artist to the labels. And the tours--writing and performing music is the least of their jobs. Stars have to continually pack up and travel to cities every few days, sometimes including getting visas to tour foreign countries. If they don't, the labels will sue them for breach of contract.

Throw in a few drugs, and you have the recipe for trouble. No, I never heard of anyone dying just from smoking weed or taking LSD. However, these drugs can result in motor vehicle accidents that do kill. Crack and meth are very dangerous drugs--and people have been known to die from heroin. Prescription drugs aren't innocent either--I believe they are worse than street drugs. Just ask Michael Jackson about what a few prescription drugs can do--as much damage, or worse, than any horse could. And certainly Jackson might still be alive had he smoked some weed instead of taking all those prescriptions that ended up killing him.

• designs
    designs

Her heart and brain could have already been severly damaged from drugs, especially if she had been using meth, sad ending. A moment of silence will be held at NA meetings around the world.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

'Here in Canada, some people die because they can not afford the pharmaceuticals they need. I don't know how this works in the UK, but in Canada, unless you are on welfare or have Health Care Insurance,,, no MONEY = no prescription. PERIOD.'

It's different in the different constituent countries of the UK.

Here in Wales, under the NHS all prescription medicines are free for everyone. ('Free' in the sense they're paid for by general taxation.)

• designs
    designs

Joe- How does your country's health plan work for people needing drug rehab..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit