Whitney Houston, We Will Miss You Forever! Dam Drugs, I Hate Them!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 41 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Please post "I Have Nothing". I can't do a cut and paste of videos. But, that song is also a strong favorite of mine.

Can you also post "I wanna dance with somebody" so the young-uns can see what they missed in the 80s?

And, my most favorite is "The National Anthem" Wow, just wow.

Back to the topic, Drugs don't kill. Look at Ozzy. He took the most drugs and is outliving everyone!

Skeeter

• Zordino
    Zordino

skeeter1, Here you go Nice song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE

• Zordino
    Zordino

Bump

• designs
    designs

Kevin Costner will be giving part of the Eulogy.

• james_woods
    james_woods

On a note from the crazy side - did anybody else see where has-been old singer Tony Bennett stated that the death of Whitney Houston proves that all drugs should be legalized in the United States?

• cofty
    cofty

The cancer cure is found in your local store. A box of frickin baking soda. Two tablespoons a day and you will NEVER have cancer.

Idiot!

Sorry back to the topic.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Idiot!
    Sorry back to the topic.

Topic variance duly noted, and noted as absolutely appropriate.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Designs said; "Kevin Costner will be giving part of the Eulogy."

For a minute there I thought you said "Kevin Costner will be giving a part at the Hall" LoL

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Funny how life works.................

"Who else???? Whitney???? Whitney Who?.....Was she any good?"

Lifes FU***G Cruel!!!

But me Love me Keith!!!!!!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I used to love Whitney and her music, and I used to think that she was one of the most beautiful Women alive!

She is the only Lady that I have ever had a sexual dream about. As a Gay male, that is saying a lot!

It is so unfortunate that she died so young. In her earlier days, when she sang, you could tell that her very soul came out along with the words. That just doesn't happen with a lot of singers.

When abused, drugs are a horrible thing, and they literally tear one's body and soul apart.

I am with others who mourn the loss of such a beautiful person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit