It's my 2 year JWN anniversary!

by serenitynow! 13 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Yay! My JWN anniversary has more significance than my JW baptismal anniversary. I have changed so much since I first started lurking here. The people on this site have been instrumental in giving me so much information about the cult, and have given me advice that has helped me in my ongoing transition into a normal (worldly) person. Without advice from folks who have already been there, I would end up being one of those cautionary tales that JWs love to tell to keep people from leaving.

I love my JWN and Facebook apostate family!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, congratulations!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Congratulations! X 2

• flipper
    flipper

SERENITY NOW- Congrats on being on here for 2 years yourself and contributing to freedom of thinking and freedom of mind on this board also ! I have enjoyed your contributions and especially that you-tube when you went to the assembly and received weird treatment from JW's. I'm sure it opened the eyes of many lurking JW's or some sitting on the fence thinking of exiting. Good job ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Cool happy apos-day!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Happy Anniversary!! What a diifference 2 years of mental freedom makes.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

YAY!! Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us and for helping others as well!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats! I love your vim and vigor.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Nice to see that you're still around, girl!

V665V665

• just Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit