2012 District convention - Safeguard your heart

by obarac 24 Replies latest jw friends

• obarac
    obarac

Theme of 2012 DC Safeguard your heart.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Interesting. . . That is quite a departure from the norm.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hmmmm! What shall we expect?

Safeguard your heart against:

'Apostates'

'Independant thinking'

'Education'

'Speaking to DF/DA ones'

'enjoyment of any sort'

'masturbation'

'social networks'

'more masturbation'

Safeguard your heart by:

Obeying the GB

Do more

Being like some obscure and frankly boring individual from the OT

Having an 'Us vs: them' mentality

Give money to the WBT$ (Credit card machines available)

Not masturbating

• designs
    designs

spits the coffee punk

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Safeguard your heart from what? Basically, anything that is fun and normal for humans to do. The false threats include listening to real music, going on regular vacation, going online, and getting any objective viewpoints. They almost never mention the dangers that are real--such as being careful about going into debt, especially now that the banks are getting ready to implement mass human enslavement. Rather, they hype up things that are stupid--as if fornication itself was the end of the world.

And the instructions are even more worthless. Giving up all your time to pious-sneer. For what, so people can't go and earn money, and use part of it to prepare for the coming collapse of the dollar? Donating more to the Washtowel Slaveholdery, even going into debt to do so--just when you need that money so you can buy quality material things (or silver) now and not need to keep replacing it when the dollar becomes worthless. Attending more boasting sessions--that teach rubbish and pretend you are safe at the Kingdumb Hell (when you are not). Read the littera-trash--which is rubbish, teaching you nothing of value.

Rather, anyone believing that the dollar is about to collapse (and, with all the printing of money that's going on and the debt that backs your dollars, it is a matter of when, not if) should be preparing in ways that have real value. No one thing is all-important, and there is no guarantee that you are going to escape no matter how well prepared you are. But, the more you prepare now, the more likely you are to go a while longer in relative comfort when the dollar becomes worthless and the sxxx hits the fan. Learn a skill you can use to barter with. Get water filters and long-storage food. (Or learn to grow your own.) Buy silver and gold. Buy guns and ammo. Move to a safer location if possible (especially if you are currently in places like Nigeria, or in the middle of a big city.) Learn to make your own gas and fuel. Get batteries and chargers and/or a good generator. The more you prepare now, the better your chances are--and that is something you are not going to be able to do sitting at your local a$$embly or by donating to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like more than half the talks will be of the "avoid X or Jehovah will kill you" variety.

How upbuilding!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cult Shields UP! The heart needs safeguarding!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Take your statins daily.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

UnChain my Heart/Watchtower let me be

UnChain my Heart/Cause you don`t care about me

....................... ...OUTLAW

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Program Outline?

Share this