• 00DAD
    00DAD

bookmarking

• shamus100
    shamus100

MIRACLE WHEAT!!!! MIRACLE WHEAT!!!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

"Electric Vibrators, fastened to the forehead or other parts of the cranium ...."

Now I know where the term dickhead originated.

Rub a Dub

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men" - The Golden Age, August 16th, 1933, p. 726

So transgender is now OK?

What a confusing religion!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

thats what I was thinking!

When it comes to matters of sex, or relationships between the sexes, they have such a paranoid 50's mentality. Women turn into men, or they act like cows in heat. This list goes on

• d
    d

I remeber seeing a 1971 book called The nations Shall I am Jehovah in where it talked about anti matter.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I was not aware of this quote until this morning... it sent me in a shock. As much as I want to keep a minimal level of respect for this religion, how is it possible to just overlook quotes like this.

It just makes me very very sorry for all people in there truely believing they are better then everyone else.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Also, to be honest, I think what I experienced today was pure shame. Complete shame at the idea that I was ever fully invovled with a group like this when they could have pushed ideas like that. Shamed of having been deceived for soo long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit