"Interview with a Prosecutor" -- Steven Unthank Replies

by AndersonsInfo 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Re: "Interview with a Prosecutor" (Steven Unthank) by Richard Rawe on DIALOGUE

Thank you to all those who emailed me about my upcoming interview by Richard Rawe on his "DIALOGUE" talk show.

Quite a while ago I agreed to let Rawe interview me. As best as the circumstances allow me I try to keep my word, and this I will do with regards the interview. My agreement and arrangement was with Rawe, a man whom I admire and deeply respect. My agreement and arrangement is not with any third party. Rawe is free to use any means available to himself to broadcast his own show. If I was to try to control Rawe then the very thing that I believe in - free will and free choice by being a free moral agent - would become meaningless.

Richard Rawe's personal choice as to which carrier he uses to broadcast his show is just that, his personal choice. While the arrangement that Rawe has put in place may not agree with everyone - and I assure you that I am aware that it has not - it is what is available. We work with what we have and we make the most of what is offered to us. This is what I am doing.

I have freely chosen a dangerous path to travel albeit on my own. This is my "walk of life". It has not been necessary for me to publish anything to anyone about what I am doing. But I have. Who benefits from this? Me or you? I like to think that, in the long run, the children will benefit, and then their children, and so on. Already the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses has agreed to comply with the child protection laws in the State of Victoria, Australia. And, when countries around the world adopt similar laws as the years go by, the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses will comply with these also. I like to believe the children are already benefiting.

History has shown that it is not every day that the entire worldwide religious hierarchy of a church is criminally charged and summoned before the courts for an accounting. If I am successful we all share the success. If I fail, then it is only I that failed. That is the weight that I carry and I take it seriously.

Since July 26, 2011, the day the criminal charges were officially filed against the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watch Tower Society, et al., there has been absolutely no media coverage whatsoever. As to the reasons why, you are free to speculate. In the meantime this is the best I can do.

Steven Unthank

• cofty
    cofty

Good luck Steven, you are doing a good thing.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Since July 26, 2011, the day the criminal charges were officially filed against the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watch Tower Society, et al., there has been absolutely no media coverage whatsoever.

When I discovered that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses was lying about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society being "God's Spirit directed organization" I contacted a major newspaper editor type and reported it. I wrote several emails. I did not get a response until finally I got somewhat of a reply (I'm not dreaming it) that was my email retitled with the words "they won't let me". It's true. And funny!!! I understand he meant "please stop seding your crazy emails my editor won't take the story". But wouldn't it be novel worthy if he meant The Watchtower won't let me?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks Barb..

I hope that clears things up with those who have concerns about the Venue..

You,Richard Rawe and Steven Unthank are working with what you have..

Good Luck to you 3..

Check your PM`s..Thanks..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks Barb. I am one that hates what Rick does with sensationalism, but I certainly understand that this doesn't reflect on people who use what is available to them to accomplish their getting their message out. Strength and integrity to all involved and a special thanks to Mr. Unthank for what he is doing.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks for taking the time Steven . . . in spite of the "speculation" I think it's safe to say we all wish you every success. The interest here is simply testimony to that. Many here have been victims as children and have a strong emotional investment in your actions. We are willing you to success.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." - M. Gandhi.

Thank you Barbara

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks Barbara for posting Steven Unthank's letter.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Steven for not giving into to a bunch of complaining. disrespectful , immature whiners. I am so pleased to see you are a man of discernment and courage.

Criticizers run rampant on this forum and logical minded ones using sound judgement can readily ascertain who these ones are.... active Jehovah's Witnesses, Watchtower operatives, jealous Internet radio personalities and people who are embarrassed and squeamish about being involved with Six Screens.

The most important thing is to get the message out about how Jehovah's Witnesses are hurting children and covering it up!

Your choice in not backing down and giving into these constant scrutinizes and shameful ridiculers was a good one as your message will reach a larger audience on The Six Screens tele -network and you will be in good company with hundreds of others who have chosen Six Screens to tell their story.

Thank you Rick

• mind blown
    mind blown

Thank You Steven for staying strong! You are a Lion Heart

And much appreciation to Barbara for posting

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Silly Person

(Doesn`t deserve a Name)

Criticizers run rampant on this forum and logical minded ones using sound judgement can readily ascertain who these ones are....
    active Jehovah's Witnesses, Watchtower operatives, jealous Internet radio personalities and people who are embarrassed and
    squeamish about being involved with Six Screens.....Rick Fearon

Decent People are Disgusted with your Endless Sensationalism,Accusations and..

Questionable Claims you Refuse to Provide Proof for..

If you want Richard Rawe`s interview with Steven Unthank to be Successful..

The best thing you could do is..

"Stay Off this Thread"

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit