"Interview with a Prosecutor" -- Steven Unthank Replies

by AndersonsInfo 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Azazel
    Azazel

Thankyou Barbara for posting that message from Steven. I have emailed Steven and received a really nice encouraging reply.I have a respect for Richard Rawe by his association with yourself and Steven Unthank.

I will do what i can to help find a neutral location to host these serious and important audio posts.

To Rick Fearon .You really give ammunition to the WTS that apostates want to lead others.If dear Bro Ray Franz where still alive he would no doubt be ashamed of your deciet and sensationalism.You are giving us a bad name. Like Sizemik says STAY OFF THREADS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! it was about Steven and Richard and not about you! i would like to add some choice expletives but Barbara will read this and i woudnt want to cause any offense to her.

Az

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Silly Person

(Doesn`t deserve a Name)

Wake up and smell the coffee.... obviously people from this forum e-mailed Steven and tried to prevent the interview from taking place on The Six Screens Tele-network.

Their exhaustive efforts fell on deaf ears.... Steven does not know who these out spoken unidentified criticisers hiding in cyberspace are... they could be anyone attempting to undermine and discredit his message......Rick Fearon

You Mislead,Decieve and Outright Lie..

People from this forum tried to keep your incredibly Bad Reputation..

From rubbing off on the Steven Unthank Interview..

Richard Rawe's personal choice as to which carrier he uses to broadcast his show is just that, his personal choice.
    While the arrangement that Rawe has put in place may not agree with everyone - and I assure you that I am aware that it has not - it is what is available.

We work with what we have and we make the most of what is offered to us. This is what I am doing.....Steven Unthank

As you can see..The complaints against you did not fall on deaf ears..

Those complaints are acknowleged in Stevens post..

Steven respects Richard and told him he would do the show ..Richard has already spent money on Advertising...

Unfortunately they are stuck with you as a server and are working with what they have..

The posters on JWN understand the Problem and are giving Steven Unthank and Richard Rawe their support..

No one here has attempted to undermine or dicredit Steven Unthanks Message..

As Usual your Claims are a..

"Tissue of Lies"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vO-6Gql8o8k/TCwn2oH8suI/AAAAAAAAAjg/7qiYwlbz9eQ/s1600/tissue.jpg

............................OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods
    If I were Steven Unthank, reading this thread out of sheer curiousity, my thoughts would be two-fold:
    (1) What a reasonable bunch of people. Once reasons are explained clearly, they withdraw any criticism of the interview and support it irrespective of the choice of venue, because they can see that the subject matter is more important than the means by which it is broadcast. How refreshing it is to see that I enjoy the unconditional upport of such balanced and rational individuals.
    (2) I can see exactly what they meant about Rick Fearon.
    Cedars

+ 1 million to what Cedars just said.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Thank you Barbara for the update.

I hope the message gets through.

• mind blown
    mind blown

On a side note: Good news! A couple of Barbara's threads posted here re Steven Unthank's case is FINALLY on Google search!! In the recent past I tried google seaching the case with key words to no avail, and now it's all there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit