Awake openly mocked on website...

by Tuesday 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Like MagWitch said, most of the comments were as funny as the article...!!

Thanks for posting this, Tuesday!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Maybe I should print this off for the brother giving the Service Meeting talk on this article this week. (Part 2 of 2)

George

• elderelite
    elderelite

You all should be ashamed! The awake! (formerly golden age) is designed to take a fresh look at current events in light of bible prophecy that soon , veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy soon now (we promise!!!!) god will kill u all! Show some respect for its quackery and 10 year old current events hand picked by the old guys in brooklyn!

Seriously, funny stuff and loved it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Poor guy though, I used to talk with him on Facebook he's a really cool cat.....Tuesday

I`m happy that was for a story line..

The promoters previously ignored Scotts problems..

Although they say different..

Friggin Eric Bishoff and the rest of those clowns should have taken better care of Scott..

He`s in pretty bad shape now..I always liked him..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I don't think they could've done anything to help him, alot of the old timers have that addictive personality. Unless they're ready to get help they're not going to change unfortunately. I wish him the best, I hope he gets better he was one of my favorites in the NWO even though I hated him for beating my idol Rick Martel for the IC title in '93 or so...

• cofty
    cofty

it feels really creepy to do social networking in a room where you've put up paranoid-eye wallpaper.

Hilarious!

• Dagney
    Dagney

THAT was great!

Hopefully more and more see the ridiculousness of the message. Love the cover of the two mags offered in the same breath. "Take your pick...know the real deal about social networking or find out when the end of life will be!!"

Keep it up WTBS...you are doing a better job at showing who and what you are than anybody else ever could!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't think they could've done anything to help him, alot of the old timers have that addictive personality.....Tuesday

Ya I know..

We`ve lost alot of really good Sports Entertainers because of it..

It`s a Friggin Laundry list..

I hope Scott does well too..He was working with his Son..That didn`t go so well..

I hope they can work it out..That would be good for Scott..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tuesday, for posting this blog. Hubby and I are ROTFL. He did a spit take with his coffee. I need to change underpants. TMI? Sorry!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Loved it!

I shared it with all of my FB friends, even the jws. *snicker*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit