OWWWWIE!!!! Plantar's wart.....

by palmtree67 75 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

Thanks Prisca/BP I don't know what I would do without you. I've never heard of Google before. I'm as dumb as a rock you know and without people telling me what to do on the internet I would just sit in my own poo all day and drool.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Who's "Prisca"?

Well Noni dear, it does make you sound like a moron when you admit you don't know something which could be easily looked up. But I suppose that would take too much effort for you.

Oh, and you're welcome

• noni1974
    noni1974

You know, a briliant poster here just introduced me to a brand new tool called Google. Maybe you have heard of it? I suggest you use that to find out who Prisca is, or you can just look in the mirror. ( I know who you are, you don't fool me.) I don't blame you for keeping your identity a secret because you were banned as Prisca. Now I would love to debate more with you but I have to go to school and get my education. Who knows, maybe someday they will offer a class on this new fangled google thing and I wil have a leg up because I already know what it is.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm not Prisca sweetheart

Go and learn something at that big school. Hopefully you'll become edumacated

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I do believe I have been cured of my foot fetish. Thanks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW`s

Planters Wart Remover..

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/484180/484180,1259508816,1/stock-photo-dynamite-fuse-burning-41836954.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

The battle will continue today.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I've had two for years. I let them go for too long, and as I picked at them, the roots grew deeper. I went into the doctor and had them do laser surgery, but it only succeeded in shrinking the wart after several tries. Finally the doctor offered to inject it with a type of chemotherapy which would poison the wart. After two treatments, they died off. The only way I got them removed by by having the doctor poison them. It hurt as hell and made me a bit ill but I was glad to have finally gotten rid of them. Ask for the chemo.

• Podobear
  • poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

PALM!

you're overbooking that week in March...looks like I'll have to rethink my plans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit