OWWWWIE!!!! Plantar's wart.....

by palmtree67 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    just the duct tape, it works.. leave it in duct tape it will suck it out

You should have mentioned it before you moved......I could have saved you the duct tape.

Think About It

• Glander
    Glander

Get serious. Insert a clean sewing needle into the center of it and then hold a candle or lighter flame to the other end of the needle for a few seconds. Problem solved.

Do not use this method if you take nitroglycerin tablets.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Glander, that sounds more painful than the ACVinegar.....

When I can't stand the ACV pain any longer, I cover it in clear nail polish and duct tape. Apparently, the key is "smothering" it......

Seriously, though....the pain is incredible.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't understand with that much pain going on that u haven't gone to a clinic

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, poor Palm Tree!!!

I had those awful things when I was a kid - 5 on one foot. The doctor had to inject each one with a needle [pain killer - the shots were HORRIBLE!!!] and then he cut each one out....

But they never came back....

Be sure that there's no infection starting. If it's just the wart dying, then well and good, but you want to make sure that there's no blood poisoning action going on...

We want to KEEP our "Palm Tree" around, live and HEALTHY!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Palm. I heard the duct tape works---and I read in something I trust. I don't remember exactly why, but some say maybe something about the adhesive, or just the exfoliating you get every day from changing it. Edit---also depriving it of air. Good luck with your little friend.

Some people say to put other things on it and then the duct tape, but from what I understand, the duct tape is enough.

But I can't give medical advice. So that's just what I read.

NC

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Girl if your toe is black, GO TO THE DR

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/plantar-warts.html

The pain seems like just the way it is.......It does seem to be working, part of it fell off a little earlier.

Everything else I've tried has produced no results, including having it burnt off by a doctor.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Girl if your toe is black, GO TO THE DR

My toe isn't black.....just the wart turned black.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we could cut it off and serve it on a bed of rice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit