OWWWWIE!!!! Plantar's wart.....

by palmtree67 75 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

KK, I've had a small plantar's wart on the bottom of my big toe for a looooooong time.

Recently, it started getting bigger and more painful. I googled, and found a home remedy consisting of placing apple cider vinegar soaked cotton balls on the wart and covering it in duct tape.

Can I just say......THIS F**CKING hurts!!!!!

It's been almost a week, and it's turned black which means (I think.....I hope) that it's working.

Extremely painful.....can barely walk....it throbs constantly....I have to get up in the night and deal with it.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

( I just need a little comforting, please......)

• hoser
    hoser

go see a doctor girl

I read your pm by the way- interesting

hoser

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

LOL

I worked for a doctor, who froze it twice....it did nothing.

I think this is working, it's just really painful.

Poor Talesin.....I can't imagine her pain levels.

• hoser
    hoser

I sent you a pm

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I had a couple of small ones on the sole and Compound W took care of it rather nicely. Yours sounds more serious but it can't hurt to try. Otherwise I think it has to be cut out by a surgeon

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thanks, Prodigal.

I made a pact with myself - if it's not improving by Tuesday, I'm going to a clinic here - I'm living in the US, but am still covered by Canadian healthcare.

Hoser - replied to your pm. We really need to get together!

• finally awake
    finally awake

I had a corn or a wart or something on the bottom of my heel a while back. I used Dr Scholls corn remover pads for a few days until it turned white and I was able to peel it off. It was sore underneath for a couple of days, but it hasn't come back.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

just the duct tape, it works.. leave it in duct tape it will suck it out, worked for me took a couple of days

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I had one. Used Dr. Scholl'sliquid,which took it off. But, it grew back. I went to the doctor - who had to freeze it off in layers, scrape it with a scalpal, freeze again in a few weeks, scalpal, ..... Doctor said it was caused by a virus, and you have to treat it even after it comes off. Any minor living part of it, and it will grow back. The doctor got rid of it for good.

• mamamo
    mamamo

I had one on the bottom of my foot and it took several doctor's treatment to get rid of it. The doctor was opposed to cutting it out. Yes it was painful. Excellent Ferris reference. Have you seen Matthew Broderick's Honda CR-V commercial?

Broderick?

Broderick?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit