Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 02-03-2012 WT Study (WARNING)

by blondie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I think that David, and Solomon have inspired such tv shows as the "Batchelor". A bunch of women in a room competing for their 20 minutes of time with their mate. But, this was for a longer time, and an unending supply of roses.

I appreciated the scripture, Blondie, researched to show that under certain circumstances you could marry a women of the nations. I'm really confused about the contradiction. One says "7 nations" not to marry, then the other makes the distinction of "appearance". So what was the rule? If the pagan was ugly, exterminate her? What is the logic behind that? What did the Israelite do when he was plundering the village? Did he offer the survivor a rose for her to accept? Did he say, "You have one month to put this behind you, and then you become one of my wives"

What about those guys dying because of the illegal census? Imagine being one of those poor guys seeing the Dr. The Dr telling you, "Well you must have done something wrong to merit this, so don't blame it totally on the King f***ing up".

I'm sure glad I didn't live in those days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit