Moving Day

by mrsjones5 11 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Today is the last day my family and I will be in this black mold invested rathole. Hallelujah!

On the flipside I won't have Internet access at the new place until Monday or Tuesday but we're just walking distance to a really nice library that has wifi if I really can't wait.

So bye for now, I'll be back soon.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Mrs Jones,

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Having moved myself just before Christmas, and also my sister moving house recently, I know what it's like.

Hope it all goes smoothly, and let us know how it went!

Happy moving!

• N.drew
    N.drew

God bless your new living arrangement!!

Nature's Tears

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Wow Mrs. J, just hope you're just using the expression rathole, hope they weren't really in residence with you !!

I would've been gone, as in massive heart attack if I had to live with those critters

• scooterspank
    scooterspank

Congratulations on moving to a better place. I hope you have a stress free move (as much as that is possible)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Soooooooo happy for you, Josie. This is such good news. Please walk to the really nice library. I love libraries.

• flipper
    flipper

MRS. JONES - Hope things go smoothly for your move into your new home. Say hi to hubby and kids for me. My wife says Hi ! I enjoyed having lunch with you & hubby the other day. I'm glad you'll be in a healthier environment. Take care

• Dagney
    Dagney

Congratulations on your new abode Mrs. Jones and family. May you and yours continue to thrive in your new home.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you for all the well wishes. The move was stressfull and a bit hurried but we got it done and now are unpacking. The new place is clean and sunny and we're quite happy with it.

I'm at the library right now with my daughter. We both had to do some work online. I won't be able to come back until Monday I think so everyone have a great weekend.

*Smile*

P.S. The old place wasn't rat infested but we did see a mouse once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit