Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 01-29-2012 WT Study (TRAIN OTHERS)

by blondie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Par 6: "Jesus did not lecture or threaten his disciples. He neither burdened them with unreasonable demands nor advised them to do one thing while he himself did something else. Rather, Jesus taught them by example."

I've known many a hard nosed C.O. lecture and threaten the servant body on need to maintain at least the national average of monthly hours and need to maintain high visibility in field ministry or heads would roll at next visit. I remember always thinking to myself.... go to hell you S O B! Many a C.O. and D.O. are clueless as to the pressure on modern day heads of household!

PS: Blondie says: " Sorry, it has been getting harder to swallow this." Do I need to remind you how much you are appreciated! No pessure intended. But as hard as some have tried, no body does it better than................. Blondie!

Thank you from the bottom of my our heart.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

ZID: no problem my friend it is all yours to use as you wish...sorry for the late reponse

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

JWGB: Ditto, one of Blondie's summaries was the very first thing I read when I lurked at this site for close to 6 months before leaving. I was simply stunned by the clarity of arguements made. I would love to see Blondie actually conduct a WT study - Blondie style of course.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " I would love to see Blondie actually conduct a WT study - Blondie style of course. ..." Simon Morley

Hah, ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I would LOVE to see that too, Simon Morley!!!

• lrkr
    lrkr

Its funny, after an article like this (they come out every year) you would think the elders would be training the MS's, encouraging them, giving them chances to grow, etc.

However- I found the opposite to be the case. The "body of elders" is an insular group wanting to maintain the status quo- no competition from young bucks. It takes a lot of years for the "in crowd" to become comfortable enough with a young MS to even consider them as an elder. And just plain old baptized publishers becoming an MS- forget it- you practically have to live with your tongue up the a$$es of the elder body to even be considered. Very heirarchical. Lotsa BS. Glad I'm outa there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit