Does bethel monitor this site?

by 2tone 84 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

A few questions:

• If it's wrong for a current active JW to lurk here, let alone post, then why would it be OK for an elder to come here looking to "get the goods" on someone?
    • Wouldn't he be violating WT policy visiting a known "apostate" website?
    • Shouldn't said elders "printout" be prima facie evidence that he was here and needs to be dealt with judicially?
    • And if it's acceptable for an elder to be here, then why not all the R&F JWs?

I know what the official "rationalization/justification" would be, but I'm just pointing out YET ANOTHER example of WT hypocrisy and ridiculous controlling tactics.

I mean, c'mon! If an elder can come here "looking for evidence of wrongdoing" then why can't he frequent stripper bars or whorehouses looking to see if any of his congregation members are there?

Seriously!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Now that we have Bethel's attention:

Thank you brothers so much for the articles in the October and November 2011 Public edition of the Watchtower on Jerusalem's destruction. As the article encouraged in the last paragraph, "Why not investigate the evidence for yourself?"

And after reading these articles and rereading them…that is exactly what I did. I examined the notes, saw the sources referenced in context, and was quite amazed at the misrepresentation of scholars. After months of investigating the matter, I see the both the Biblical and Historical evidence, most of which was not addressed in the articles, show that Jerusalem could NOT have been destroyed in 607 BC. It is a slam dunk case for 587 BC.

Without these articles, I probably would've still been in a cloudy limbo of wondering why Christianity was not being practiced as outlined by Jesus, why there was so much sighing and groaning amongst my brothers and sisters, and why the all powerful Kingdom would have such an inept earthly administration.

It led me to reading Steven Hassan's books about BITE Mind Control, and though I was very resistant to the idea, and denied it for months upon months, I realize that the Society is a cult. It was a very difficult realization to arrive at. However, the very fact that you are reading this proved the point. As Hassan said, "Spying on other members…reporting deviant thoughts, feelings, and actions to leadership" is part of Information Control.

Go, and this is what I want you to report to the leadership: LET MY PEOPLE GO!

• elderelite
    elderelite

It is ok for R and F to be here. I wont report anyone.... Except johnny

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They also have to hit up all the stripper clubs to make sure none of the sisters are dancing.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Londo :)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Good one, NewChapter. Hadn't thought about that!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

A former poster with contacts in the Australian Bethel confirmed that they do monitor this board.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Londo, don't you know you're only supposed to take their advice if it proves them right?

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "If it's wrong for a current active JW to lurk here, let alone post, then why would it be OK for an elder to come here looking to "get the goods" on someone? ..." 00Dad

Heh, heh....

I guess that they joined the UN to "monitor" that site, too, eh?

Whatta buncha hypocrites....

• Ding
    Ding

They are only visiting the site to get a library card...

... just like the WTS' reason for becoming a UN NGO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit