Does bethel monitor this site?

by 2tone 84 Replies latest jw friends

• 2tone
    2tone

I dont want to stir up conspiracy theories. Is there any strong evidence out there that would suggest that bethel monitors this site?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yes, they probably do....

Try the 'search' function - you'll come up with a LOT of threads on this topic...

It's become apparent that various elders have monitored this site in the past, as several 'faders' have been "outed" by elders who quoted their posts back to them or showed them printouts of their posts, in those 'special' meetings that three elders had with them...

• elderelite
    elderelite

I know of at least one elder who monitors this site daily...

• 2tone
    2tone

You?

• jay88
    jay88

This forum is WTBTS's research and development. Whatever the main topic of discussion is here, will eventually get played out in a Watchtower Mag. in another 6 months.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

There is nothing to be afraid of, the bethel elder asked to monitor such sites are the ones not sleeping at night with internal conflicts.

Snare x

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Count on et!..

Vunn..Tu..Tree..Foor..Fife..Seex..Seffun..Eat...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DkECXsJ7lNE/SprkskRHJOI/AAAAAAAACqk/icm9JqjIpJU/s400/the-count.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I hope so!

• Londo111
    Londo111

While they are here, the Elders & Bethelites should introduce themselves. After all, they have invited us into their living rooms and offices…so why not have a friendly chat?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yes me. My name is mike smith, and i montior this site daily.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit