Hello . I am new here.....I HAVE NEW LIGHT.

by TheTruthWillMakeYouFree 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheTruthWillMakeYouFree
    TheTruthWillMakeYouFree

Hello . I am new here.....I HAVE NEW LIGHT.
    I feel woow....wonderful now....
    The only one respectfull thing in the Bible from me no is that "The truth will make you free.” -John 8:32
    I am so happy, because I am very young and just before some months start pioneering..bla-bla-bla...
    Now I can planing my life..so happy that I know THE TRUTH about "the truth"
    But I want to be physically in but mentally out..it will be nice to help more people !!!
    Lets do it together guys!!!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Welcome...

I am so happy, because I am very young and just before some months start pioneering..bla-bla-bla...

Just how young are you?

But I want to be physically in but mentally out..it will be nice to help more people !!!

Just as some friendly advice - if you do this, you are headed for a judicial committee...

TheTruthWillMakeYouFree

i'm 17 years old...
    I 'm a good actor ;)

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome, I'm chuffed for you!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Ah, to be 17 again.

Welcome

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I could see your short term goals of staying in, but do you want to STAY physically in? For how long? Who do you hope to help?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yeah, watch out, that malarkey can turn you mental.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

welcome how it's going ... i was physically out mental in... neither one is a good way...

except the Out part .. congradulations!

was thinking of going to meetings... but na' have all you want ... I like my time... it's all we really have .. they have had enough of mine

good job getting out mentally .. help as many as you can.. before the GB close the doors at Kingdom Hall and serve the cu-al aid!! yikes run

TheTruthWillMakeYouFree

OnTheWayOut - I'm planning to help to my family members and some of my good friends..I have my mum in also my brothers with their families....In my country we dont have "apostates" so maybe I will send some info to some newspappers.... :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit