Hello . I am new here.....I HAVE NEW LIGHT.

by TheTruthWillMakeYouFree 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum. Once you know the truth, it is very difficult to physically be at the meetings and wonder why you are sitting through all the propaganda. Yes family and friends may be at the KH, but they do not see the light but instead happilly accept anything the WTS says.

• TheTruthWillMakeYouFree
    TheTruthWillMakeYouFree

yeah..but for me now is easy..I am in diffrent country and I dont understand yet the lnguage so anyway :D
    I hope I will not understand it soon...

• poppers
    poppers

In my country we dont have "apostates" so maybe I will send some info to some newspappers.... :D

I get the feeling you are going to become a pioneer in apostahood.

• time2keepmoving
    time2keepmoving

Your goal is noble. Be careful though. Read Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan and give it serious thought in your efforts to help your friends and family. Many of us have made a few mistakes not understanding the deep rooted nature of mind control.

I agree, I plant a seed in my JW sibling's head and then shut up and let it marinate. Just let her keep running that thought through her head of the last thing I say to her. I already know she see's the holes in the organization. If she doesn't realize something in the water ain't clean, I'm going to have to devise another way to come at her, but I'm not giving up. I will be reading Steven Hassan book, because I need all the insight I can get!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---well if the JW population is THAT small---maybe you actually COULD nip this in the bud. Wipe out their "progress" in a difficult to reach territory.

but more importantly (as that doesn't usually happen) welcome. So glad you are free.

NC

• St George of England
    St George of England

17 eh? Are you male or female?

Just wondering about your spiritual future.

George

• TheTruthWillMakeYouFree
    TheTruthWillMakeYouFree

yeah sure.......

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum TW.

I wish I had been mentally out at 17.

Keeping up the image of an enthusiastic believer while asking your family to help you understand crappy doctrine without resorting to loopy logic, double standards, bullying etc. is one of the few ways a kid can leave and still have a decent relationship with family. Think about being the last one out.

I hope your acting skills are good

Did you get baptised?

Cheers

Chris

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome (((((((((TheTruthWillMakeYouFree)))))))) to JWN. I agree with other posters to set a time limit or at least do not put your life on hold to awaken loved ones. Are you interested in attending college/technical school so that you will qualify for a better career? Your education should be your top priority. I would also recommend reading Steve Hassan's other book "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves" and visiting Steve Hassan's website (www.freedomofmind.com) for links to other resources to learn how to more effectively communicate with JWs in cult mode. If you haven't read Raymond Franz's books ("Crisis of Conscience" and "In Search of Christian Freedom"), you may want to because may be you will think how to get other JWs to read those books. Good-luck with your unwitnessing!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit