Interesting video "ex jw elders meeting"

by yourmomma 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

The elder said, "Jehovah has always worked through channels."

Always?

What channel was there between Jehovah and Adam?... and Noah?... and Abraham...and Moses... and Joshua... and Job... and Jonah... and Daniel... and Paul?

Seems like pretty direct contact described there to me...

• atrapado
  • Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Thanks atrapado!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i've listened to it all now, im not going to spoil it for those who are still listening. but i will say, its worth hanging in there until the end. this is one of the better recordings i have come across. one because its rare now adays for an elder to be willing to even have this discussion for hours, usually they will just label you an apostate and DF you. also, this is a good one because the kid really hangs in there.

i would love to know more of his story but i havent seen him post on any JW forum, just the youtube comments. more and more people are coming out like him and more and more people are going right to youtube with it. the society has a huge problem on its hands.

• Wishididntknow
    Wishididntknow

Some one should email him on his blog and ask him to join. Looks like this is all really recent too.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

listening to that is thoroughly frustrating

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Awesome meetings with the elders- he outreasons these "older men" by a mile. I'd love to hear more of these.

I will say that the elders do show patience. He stands up to them, he debates them for hours bravely. Benighted and misguided as they are, they are sincere IMO. But we all know that sincerity alone is not enough...

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Anyone count how many times one of the elders asked where this young man did his research? The elder's questioning hinted, IMO, at seeming more concerned about finding out if the research involved apostate sources than whether what was found out or learned was truthful!

CoC

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Holy cow! I finally looked for these on YouTube and saw how many parts and meetings there were! I gotta lotta listening to do! LOL

CoC

• freetosee
    freetosee

I'm listening to it while doing some paperwork. Meeting 2 is really good!!!!!!!!!!

HELP please! Meeting 2 part 9 can't beviewed in germany. Seems like he used some song/music for which he has no right.

Does any of you have the means to download it and then upload it so I can listen to the finale.

I would really love to listen to it!

fts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit