Wish I could change my username! Do you?

by tornapart 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Azazel
    Azazel

Look out evil spies! lol tornapart just apply for new user with whatever you want to be called and a new user will be setup. Better to do it now as you will again be limited to 10 posts untill you reach 90 postings.

Az

• tornapart
    tornapart

Is that Mr. Bean?? hahah

So if I change my username I have to start all over again?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

tornapart: So if I change my username I have to start all over again?

Yes, maybe you don't want to do that. It might be emotionally hard on you and we wouldn't want you to be "tornapart" ... again! ... lol

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I like my name! And the book too!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I loved Kurt Vonnegut books. Well, he said Time Quake wasn't very good, and it wasn't.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The only difference is I would come up with a more subtle Beatle related name. Klaus Vorman? Rocky Racoon? Something like Mean Mr. Mustard. Fr. McKenzie, Your Mother Should Know, Bungalow Bill. Sexy Sadie. Wah-Wah. Old Brown Shoes. T'mw Never Knows. Blue Jay Way. Astrid ? Stu Stutcliffe.

I was in a rush. When I was in high school, we lived in a rental. One morning my teenage self was in the mood for McCartney early in the am. I blasted "Band on the Run" at 6 am. Soon neighbors were at the door and letters were slipped under the door. It was a small version of the rooftop concert in Let It Be when the bobbies arrive.

• avengers
    avengers

Send Simon an e-mail.

Tell him you want your username changed.

Ask him to change it into whatever you want.

That's it.

Done.

Have a good day.

Andy

• tornapart
    tornapart

00DAD..." Yes, maybe you don't want to do that. It might be emotionally hard on you and we wouldn't want you to be " tornapart " ... again! ... lol"

Groooooan!! 00DAD that's terrible! ROFL!! That belongs on the corny joke thread.. LOL

• 00DAD
    00DAD

TA, made you laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit