BBC Three - Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - teenager daughter of JW parents!!!

by happyexjw 27 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Lots of witlesses think that they are True Witnesses, even though they are not. (Look at this website)

I saw a program about a hospital, where this woman was in for a hysterectomy.

She was sitting by a window smoking as she said "I am a devoted Jee'over witnuss, theres no way I'd 'ave a blood transfoosion."

HB

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The teen daughter claimed the reason she hid certain behaviour from her parents was she was worried they would disown her if they knew what she really got up to. The parents replied they loved her and would never do that!!!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Why are parents spying on an 18 year old woman when she is out of the country on vacation? What is the age of majority in the UK, or Greece? That's just creepy. If they truly accepted that she was not a witness and an adult, then they'd let her make her own decisions without them spying. But, WAIT! These are Jehovah's Witnesses, who are so used to adult male elders spying on every follower in the congregation! Ok, now I get it. It's just the JW mindset.

Skeeter

• bigmac
    bigmac

its just entry level crap--sadly typical of the bubble-gum entertainment we brits get served up. total rubbish. dreadful.

i'm watching it on i-player.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I believe they are JW's and that she has left (good on her).

It just confirmed to me how hapless and ignorant JW parents are, and how much smarter their independant thinking children are. Good on her, though she does need to calm that shit down a little.... bit she is normal.

It so obvious the other parents and possible crew influenced the JW parents into being more rounded in their thinking, they were SO judgmental of the other people initially. I have no doubt that the elders back home will be waiting for them, with a letter from bethel. I gurantee it. If that dad is an elder or MS (more likely) then he needs to be ready because he is about to be asked to make a choice regarding his childs accomodation or his 'privelages'....

• 2tone
    2tone

JOVA witness lmao. I knew a CO (Tom Denadio). He would say Jahoooovah. Or like Jehuver. something like that. I dont like rick fearon. I think its funny when he says Jehovah witnesess. He says witnesses real snappy. Makes him look like he rode the short bus to school.

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

I agree snare&racket, I thought I also noticed how judgemental they were of the other parents and their teenage son, untill the part when they saw the son though had a lot to drink took care of his mate who was pretty slaughtered, and how proud the sons parents were that they brought him up good. I could see a secret smile on his parents when they were watching the JW parents watching thier daughters antics.

I also agree, though the parents may be spiritually weak, there must be some teenage or older JW's who also watched this programme, who also know these parents. It wont be long before the gossipers get to hear of this and get straight back to the elders, for bringing reproach on Jehovah's, im mean GB's name.

It may even get the JW teens who watched this programme thinking and wonder why they are not allowed be free to make their own choices about the religion and be allowed to experience what the world has to offer and have fun. Well lets hope anyway!!

Happyexjw

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

If I am honest, the JW's will use it as a "see thats what the world is like... is that what you want?"

All the 21 year old quiet kids with clothes on from the 1950's will shake their heads vigourously and thank god they are married, have 3 kids and not a holiday in Satans KOS to look forward to.

Doh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit