BBC Three - Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - teenager daughter of JW parents!!!

by happyexjw 27 Replies latest jw friends

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

If you live in the uk tune in to bbc Three, the teenage daughter of JW parents go on holiday abroad for the first time with her mates...I can see these parents being called into the back room by the elders on Sunday

Happyexjw

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

For those outside the uk, this is a programme where two teenagers go on holiday abroad for the first time with their mates, but what the teens dont know is that their parents have followed them out there and are watching everything they do, only at the end of their holiday do they realise that the parents have been watching them.

Its quite funny, but even more funnier that they have JW parents and their daughter on there

If you can get Iplayer outside the uk ( sorry not very up in this) but it would be on there to watch.

Happyexjw

• cofty
    cofty

thanks for the heads up.

Documentary following two teenagers as they embark on their first unsupervised holiday abroad, unaware their parents have also travelled to the destination and are covertly monitoring the youngsters' behaviour. A 19-year-old exhibitionist and the 18-year old daughter of strict Jehovah's Witnesses head to the Greek island of Kos, where their six-day trip involves skinny-dipping, experimenting with laughing gas and being thrown out of a nightclub

• just Ron
    just Ron

I want to watch tape it and send me a copy.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I call bull shit. The mother just said 'we're Jehovah Witnesses', not 'we're Jehovah's Witnesses'. No genuine JW would say that.

• cofty
    cofty
    The mother just said 'we're Jehovah Witnesses', not 'we're Jehovah's Witnesses'. No genuine JW would say that.

I'm think it was genuine. I've heard JWs from London/Essex area talk that way. It seems they have come to an agreement that the daughter doesn't want to be a JW and they have accepted her decision. Obviously she was never baptised.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    It seems they have come to an agreement that the daughter doesn't want to be a JW and they have accpeted her decision. Obviously she was never baptised.

That's where I went wrong then.

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

If you are able to watch from the start Mickey mouse, you would see that the parents were sat around the table with the all litrature around them, just becuse the mum didnt pronounce the 's does that make this bull shit???

What kind of non Jehovahs Witnesses would have the JW litrature in their house or even claim to be if their not especially to millions of viewers in the UK? It dont make sense!

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

I apologise, yes their teen daughter was not a JW as they let her choose, but what was interesting was watching her parents perception compared to the 'worldy' teen and their parents.

The parents made many references to them being JW's and how moral they are and how they brought their daughter up living a good clean life etc, all the time appearing on a tv programme Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents, watching their daughter get pretty tipsy, go skinny dipping, smoking and getting kicked out of a club. The title of the programme kind of gives away the kind of programme it is. If the elders go wind of this, would they be approaching the parents wanting to know why they and their daughter have brought reproach on JW name???

Happyexjw

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

for everyone in the uk the programme will be repeated on Friday at 1030pm and sunday at 1130pm.

Also on through the night. Just sky plused it to watch later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit