BBC Three - Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - teenager daughter of JW parents!!!

by happyexjw 27 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    The mother just said 'we're Jehovah Witnesses', not 'we're Jehovah's Witnesses'. No genuine JW would say that.

I know genuine JW's who talk that way ... always drove me nuts!

• Azazel
    Azazel

We had a Welsh family move into a cong i used to go to and they all said they were (in welsh accent) Jova' Witness .

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Lol lol lol JOVA .. Arghhhhhh ROFL...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

the parents are probably inactive or weak. I doubt they will get much attention.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

The people in my area always say 'Jehovah Witness'...very annoying. They also say ec-scape, instead of escape, and x-pecially instead of especially!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am tempted to watch this on the iPlayer, but on second thoughts I think it would be just too cringeworthy.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Come on... you guys just want to watch it for the skinny dipping, admit it!

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

just watched this, very tolerant parents for JWs I thought - mine would have gone completely nuts at me and then thrown me out of home and never spoke to me again (unbaptised or not) if I'd have done what she did in Kos!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is what tees me off. If JWs are watching they'll declare: 'They're not REAL JWs!'

If it were JWs watching a Catholic family they'd declare: 'Urg! Just look at how the catholics behave. Disgusting. Not like we perfect JWs!'

They just can't have a level playing field.

The duplicity astounds even me!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

iPlayer not available to Australians & kiwis, maybe aussie channels will air it, most often do eem skinnydipping

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit