Is it biblically ok to have sex with your daughter or niece?

by Diest 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Depends on what they look like and/or if they possess proper oral skills.

Rub a Dub

• ziddina
    ziddina

Har - de - har - har, RubaDub...

From that second website that I quoted in my earlier post, I also found this portion to be most telling, especially in light of the fact that the Israelites viewed incest as being a "minor" problem, only eventually addressing it in the "Mosaic" law covenant....

"Of course, incest does occur. But the pattern of incestuous behavior follows the predictions of Darwinian theory. Men are more likely to be the perpetrators of incest than are women, because men, unfortunately, are more indiscriminate in their sexual promiscuity. And some people might not feel any moral inhibition against incest because they suffer from a psychopathic poverty of moral emotions. ..."

Hmmm....

Wonder which baby-killing group of volcano-god-worshipping Middle-Eastern nomadic tribes THAT sounds like???

Zid

• tec
    tec

So God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ??? for what again????

Um.. in the account, I'm pretty sure that it was the people who were crying out to God, because of all the sins of that city... sins against innocent people. Lot brought the angels to his home instead of letting them sleep outside because it was not safe for them. They would have been attacked and raped. How many people before them do you think that would have happened to... until 'the outcry against them was so great'?

Peace,

Tammy

• ziddina
    ziddina

Funny that one never reads about the outcry that MUST have arisen against the Israelites when they were destroying cities and killing all of the inhabitants...

But of course, the bible is written from the ISRAELITES' ethnic point of view... So such outcries and outrage against them, wouldn't be MENTIONED in the chauvinistic pages of the Israelite bible...

• tec
    tec

But of course, the bible is written from the ISRAELITES' ethnic point of view.

True, though it shows their faults an awful lot too.

As for the other point, it is hard to cry out for something that you are also doing. I mean, you can cry out, but will you be heard? I don't know. I doubt the Israelites fought their wars in a worse way than the rest of the nations around them.

Or maybe those parts were ex aggerated in an attempt to put fear into their enemies.

Peace,

Tammy

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

how about having sex with your daughter's 18 y/o friend?

• ziddina
    ziddina

[face/palm slap...]

DA CHEECH!!!

First Rubadub and now you....

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    how about having sex with your daughter's 18 y/o friend?

Now your just being silly............

Of course it's OK!

• St George of England
    St George of England
    If the old man had the stamina to (excuse my frankness) blow his load twice in an evening, he coudnt have been that drunk.

They didn't both do it on the same night. The elder daughter did it the first night and then they repeated the idea the following night with the younger daughter. Gen 19:30-38

And to think I used to actually believe this twaddle...

George

• 2tone
    2tone

I say yes it is ok. As long as its your daughter. J/K its not ok. It was never ok. If It was ok in the bible for a period of time. It just shows how the bible is flawed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit