Is it biblically ok to have sex with your daughter or niece?

by Diest 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 2tone
    2tone

Of course its ok. Everybodys doing it

• ziddina
    ziddina

Including you, 2tone??????????

• 2tone
    2tone

lol. No, im not lol

• 2tone
    2tone

Wait I dont even have a daughter let alone a niece

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, there's always the neighborhood kids....

• 2tone
    2tone

omg and i attend the kingdom hall i might be at risk

• blondie
    blondie

Remember, zid, the question was "is it BIBLICALLY ok" and that is how I answered the question. And among the Israelites, it was not forbidden until the Law was given to the Israelites. I mentioned that pre-Law to the Israelites, that Moses' mother was Moses' father's aunt and that Abraham married his half-sister, Sarah. Maybe that part wasn't clear. I certainly was not saying that other people were under the Mosaic law. Blondie

"Incest was not made a law until the law was given to Moses..." Blondie

Well, only among the ISRAELITES....
  • Diest
    Diest

I agree blondie, but it is telling that it was not directly forbiden in Deut. That book was not found till closer to 650 BC. Which tells me it was not a priority.

I have heard of nutty christian groups using this as cover for the fathers enjoying the women of the family.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

So God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ??? for what again????

And Lot's Wife turned to salt .....because WHY?????

And this is where I start to laugh while trying to talk this out LOL

Yet it was OK for Lot's Righteous Daughters who WERE SAVED from the Destruction so they could get their Father Drunk and Have SEX with him.....

Funny I'm half in the Bag and I'm Yelling at my Buddy to WAKE UP!!! And I'm only 46 not How Old was the GEEZER?

Oh I forgot....he was closer to perfection than us.... SO I GUESS IT'S OK TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND DESTROY CITIES CAUSE THEY"RE PERVERTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Uhm, Blondie, I guess I got confused...

Your point appeared to be, that until the "Mosaic Law Covenant" arose, there were no "official" laws against incest among the Israelites...

Whereupon I pointed out, that among non-Israelite groups and tribes and primitive peoples, incest was considered a crime LONG before the Israelites finally decided that they needed to issue some sort of "law" against it, for their own tribal groups...

My point was that many groups, FAR older than the Israelites, had strong laws against incest, during which time the Israelites apparently didn't consider incest to be heinious enough to censure or outlaw....

Which again demonstrates that innate Middle-Eastern male mentality of the Israelites, wherein the females are considered "property" and acts of brutality and violence commited against them were - and to a great extent among present-day Middle-Eastern men, still are - considered to be "minor" transgressions, if they are even considered in an unflattering light, at all...

Does that clarify??? Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit