"NEW LIGHT" FROM BROTHER WALDO D/O SANTA MARIA ,CALIFORNIA 1/22/2012 "HOW JEHOVAH IS LIKE BROTHERS ACCUSED OF BEING A CHILD MOLESTER!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 56 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gayle
    Gayle

COs, DOs, and TOs, are the GB tools,,the GB tell the TOS what should be should be said at weekly visits, circuit assemblies and distrct conventions. The GB know the tactic/control of the 'verbal' manipulations by TOs. Then, the Headquarters/GB can deny that they said anything or much about anything. Very much like the '1975' thing.

This crazy talk about concern about Jehovah's name and comparing Him as a man accused of child molesting is so bazaar and 'out there.' The GB compare their position often as equivalent to Jehovah and the kind of obedience without question by JWs. So, this sounds like crazy talk to the members to remain loyal faithful to the GB no matter the accusation.

Very suspect!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Considering Jehovah has a Bible full of testimony to His bad deeds and all too human psychological problems, I don't see much of a correlation at all.

I would like to see an outline of this talk. If it is so important, how about you lurkers from Bethel put it online for all the people you want to save to read.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I agree with what Gayle originally put =

Is this talk the beginning of several, to prepare JWs to stand by any JW accused of being a molester and to not believe it from any media, governmental or communications?

I'm wondering how I would have reacted on hearing this when I was a bOrgite. I think I would have thought it was a very wierd illustration but not associated it with the disgraceful way the WBT$ handles such matters as child abuse. Frankly I didn't know about such things due to the 'information control' the WBT$ uses.

Seems to me he's trying to innoculate the rank & file against the media and the real scandal behind the WBT$.

• metatron
    metatron

I would hazard a guess that this (if true) suggests one of two things: the brother went off script and will be reprimanded or, as you say, something is being set up.

The key is - find out if statements like these are repeated and by whom.

metatron

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jehovah is worse than any child molestor. He is guilty of genocide and incitement to racial hatred. He has killed more children than any other entity in huamn history - thank the FSM he is just a fictional character.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I can see from the comments that the human imagination is going away from the example of the One who loves us. Has nobody thought of the children, young adults, and adults in the audience that had been or is being sexually molested or who knows other in the audience who have been? I can imagine how I would feel if I heard that. It would feel like a giant stepping on me.

The questions asked are important. Which are was it an isolated talk or is it "new light" from the top? YHWH is past caring about His Own Name but He still suffers for the children. Will somebody stop them please? The talk must not be repeated.

• sir82
    sir82
    Correct me if I am wrong but nothing gets said at a district convention that isn't word for word in the manuscript provided by headquarters! NOTHING!!!
    Speakers are provided a manuscript and someone sits in the audience and follows along to make sure there are no changes.

There are no district conventions in the US in January. They run from May thru September. This was obviously a circuit assembly.

Actually, most assembly and even DC parts are outlines, not manuscripts. There might be 1 or 2 manuscript talks per day, rarely more.

That said, speakers are usually on a very short leash.

However, "the boss" of a circuiit assembly is the DO. There is no one who would review his comments.

It sounds like he dreamed up this atrocious illustration on his own, and with no one "in authority" over him, he got away with it.

Think back to your JW days - who on earth would approach a DO and say "hey brother, maybe your illustration was a bit out of line"?

I agree with the other comments: "methinks he doth protest too much".

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Trouble is, Jehovah IS a child molester. No, he doesn't rape children. Instead, he ruins their lives by stripping them of any fun, and refusing to prepare them for real life. Meanwhile, he encourages parents to spank and beat their children, and infers that they are inherently scum because of what Adam did (as opposed to being scum because of what they continue doing to this very day). They are hounded and threatened that if they don't do more or if they make a mistake, they are soon going to be destroyed or that they will go to hell when they die.

And this kind of molestation of children (adults, too) is done, not because Jehovah is attracted to them. Rather, he does it simply to ruin their lives--yet he expects their praise anyways. To me, this is the absolute worst kind of molester. And Jehovah is the epitome of molesters of everyone--and a tyrant and Scumbag.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    yet he expects their praise anyways. WTWizard

Jehovah=the leadership (which is human) of the Watchtower Society. To say "they expect praise anyway" is to assume. I don't believe they are doing it for praise.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree they are on a short leash, but remember that fiasco when a speaker went off the manuscript and delared that the great trib had already began?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit