Things You Wished You Told the Elders (OR DID TELL THEM)!!!

by OnTheWayOut 51 Replies latest jw friends

• forever scarred
    forever scarred

"NONE OF YOUR F**KING" BUSINESS!!!!" .....would have loved to said that one

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The chickenshits showed up while I was at work. Mossberg pump's a good choice. I go for the 1911 and Hornady TAPs myself.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

When my baptism questions were asked, I wish I would have answered no to question, have you dedicated yourself to Jehovah. Thruthfull answer would have been no, I have no clue what you are talking about, but that question sounded like those you should answer yes to, which I did.

CP

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

If I got DF'd, i would look them in the eye and sing, "You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant." And then walk out.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Something I wished to say in different forms to CO's in particular over the years:

Not content with wasting your own life, you dedicate it to encouraging others to do likewise.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I started the biggest war in my circuit because I called down my then PO, FIL, for purposely boycotting the funeral of a sister. Just because he was jealous, of that family's ability, to run a profitable business and live a comfortable lifestyle. Whereas my FIL, was a business idiot at best, who had to endure his nagging wife complaining about things they couldn't buy.

It was a huge blow out as that family is very dear to me and my ex. I didn't mince any words at all. Called him every vile thing I could think of and he did the same. (The spirit was obviously on both of us at that point). I was right and he knew it. He then tried over the next year to have me df'd. Letters to my elders, to the CO, to the DO, countless letters to Bethel from this idiot. In the end he coulcn't handle the fact that he couldn't control me or others and he was removed as the PO and an elder. He later sold his house and moved out of the city.

00DAD you know who I'm talking about. Can u imagine that conversation/argument with that guy?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I would love to read Matthew 23 aloud. But I doubt it would reach their ears underneath the veil of mind control.

• just Ron
    just Ron

Thank you for being so unloving and caring so that I was able to wake up and see the Watch Tower Organigation for what it truly is a publishing cult.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

After I left 2 Elders stopped to see if they could Correct my thinking.....

When leaving 1 Elder tried to hand me a Watchtower that would help me......

I said NO....

"It's Jah's Word Charlie"

Well then..... stick that and all your Magazines up Your ASS!!

Felt SOOOOOOooooooooooooo good!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

last conversation I had I didn't say a word just slammed the door on there pathetic faces

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit