Corny Joke Thread

by MrFreeze 45 Replies latest social humour

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Chinese word for constipation : Hung Chow.

German word for constipatation: Fahrfrumpupen.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry we don't serve your kind in here." The mushroom replies, "Why not, I'm a fungi"

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

George Bush, the Pope, an elephant, an Irishman and a blonde walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Japanese word for diaper - Sackapoo

Heard of these books? Over the Cliff by Eileen Dover; Rusty Bedsprings by I. P. Nightly

• sir82
    sir82
    Quasimodo, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, had a unique way of ringing the Church bells. He would stand on the parapet, calculate the wind speed, swing off towards the bell and kick it with his feet. Unfortunately for Quasi, he misjudged the wind one stormy day, twisted in mid air, hit the bell with his head and fell to the ground, dead. A crowd quickly gathered and a policeman was called. "Does anybody know this man?” the policeman asked of the crowd. One man came forward, looked at Quasimodo and said “No, but his face rings a bell.”

Little known fact....

Quasimodo had a twin brother. Upon hearing of his brother's death, the twin applied for the job. He had the same bell-ringing techinque.

Unfortunately Paris was quite windy that year, and the twin also fell to his death.

Again a crowd gathers and a policeman arrives. "Does anyone know this man?" the policeman asks.

The same man who came forward before, comes up again, looks thoughtfully at the body and says "He's a dead ringer for his brother."

• sir82
    sir82

A man walks into a doctor's office.

"Doc you gotta help me! I think I'm a moth."

"well, I'd really like to help you, but I'm just a general practitioner. I think you need to go to the psychologist down the hall."

"Yeah, I was headed that way, but I saw your light was on...."

• thetrueone
  • iclone
    iclone

Lorena Bobbitt had to leave the USA due to the notoriety she received when she cut off her husband's member. She eventually settled in Russia under her new name; Lorena Chopacokoff

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7?

A: Because 7, 8, 9 ... (Seven ATE Nine, get it!)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Do you know the difference between an elephant and a gallon of milk?

You don't! See if I ever send you to the store for milk!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit