Corny Joke Thread

by MrFreeze 45 Replies latest social humour

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A kangaroo walks into a bar "Scotch on the rocks please barman" the barman serves the drink,

"That'll be seven dollars fifty please "

The barman watches the kangaroo sipping his drink, then he goes up to him and says "We don't get many kangaroos in here"

The kanga. replies "I'm not surprised at the prices you charge !"

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Quasimodo, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, had a unique way of ringing the Church bells. He would stand on the parapet, calculate the wind speed, swing off towards the bell and kick it with his feet. Unfortunately for Quasi, he misjudged the wind one stormy day, twisted in mid air, hit the bell with his head and fell to the ground, dead. A crowd quickly gathered and a policeman was called. "Does anybody know this man?” the policeman asked of the crowd. One man came forward, looked at Quasimodo and said “No, but his face rings a bell.”

• Azazel
    Azazel

What do you call a black Man flying an aeroplane?

A pilot You racist!!!!!

• Azazel
    Azazel

Why is PMT called PMT?........................because "Mad Cow Disease" had already been used!

• glenster
  • flipper
    flipper

A man goes in to see his psychiatrist. He tells him, " Doc , I feel I'm a dog ! I can't stop barking and growling ! Grrrrr! Ruff ! "

The doc says, " Well, you have a problem ! Come sit on my couch and tell me about it . "

The man says, " Oh I can't. I'm not allowed on the couch. "

Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Chinese word for constipation : Hung Chow.

• flipper
    flipper

A native American indian chief' s son asked him, " Dad - how did you name my sister and brother ? "

Indian Chief says, " Well son, your mom and I named you kids based on what was happening when you were conceived ! "

Chief continues, " For example your sister over there - Running Fawn - mom and I saw a running fawn so we named her that. "

Chief said, " Your brother Buffal Hump - we saw a buffalo with a hump while we made love. "

Chief asked his son, " Out of curiosity , why are you asking me this Busted Rubber ? "

• flipper
    flipper

Venereal disease that parakeets get ? Cherpes , but it's tweetable. ( That's a really bad , lame joke. ) Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

What do you call a fly with no wings?

A walk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit