• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• cantleave
    cantleave

In other words - why the hell have you brothers not deleted this prick?

• Terry
    Terry

Why doesn't Jehovah, holy spirit or the reigning Christ Jesus just TELL THEM directly like all the other "knowledge" they have?

The tone of the letter says they are squirming, uncomfortable and grasping at straws to find pretext for disciplinary action.

They are looking to gang up.

Politics.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The worst kind of back stabbing politics, as used by nasty political regimes.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

I also got the feeling they were feeling out the rest of the elders to see if maybe they should come down and "clean house"

• Room 215
    Room 215

I also get the feeling the writer thinks he's getting paid by the word......

• its_me!
    its_me!

They could have saved paper by just getting to the d*mn point in the first place by saying something like. "How dare Brother So and So question our God given right to tell people to throw away their chances at a comfortable life for a worthless, unfulfilling life of knocking on doors? Delete and publicly humiliate him at once."

• sir82
    sir82

Actually, compared to what the Society would probably send now if an elder so directly challenged them, this letter seems kind of mild.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

This brother served in a congregation with Elders that were not, "Yes men". I remember serving in congregations that had men that thought and acted. Now a days, the Elders are being conditioned to not question the Society. The appointments are based on hours in the ministry, and obedience to the GB. But, that is why many are deleted due to poor marriages, Burn out, immorality, and lack of Zeal etc....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit