Whats your cultural background ?

by Beans 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    I've got some French, some English, and a little Native American. So I'm always fighting with myself, then when I'm done I smoke a bowl to calm down. I've got some other stuff in there too I think, I'm basicly a mut.

Hi Adam!!! Cracking me up as usual!

I have French on my father's side, (my great-grandfather could not speak English), Blackfoot Indian on my grandmother's side, and redneck!LOL Great Grandfather Payne lived in Alabama on a farm with an outhouse, and ate pig's ears for breakfast.

I'm sure there's some more thrown in. This red hair and fair skin had to come from somewhere.......unless mom was.....oh...nevermind......

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I am a native son of the Texas Republic, our family was there when Texas was a country!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Canadians like anal?? What an odd thing to say...

• Celtic
    Celtic

Born in Cornwall, so Cornish by birth, parents English, though dad's side goes back to Wales. Mothers side, gypsy family came up from Southern Europe, Timbuktoo probaly.

There's certainly a restless nomadic spirit in my consciousness.

Peace

Celtic

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

I sometimes explain that my ancestors were among the first to "mix races" - 15 centuries ago. I'm Anglo and Saxon.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hmmm, I'm all American baby!!

Lessee...German, English, a little Irish, some Cherokee Indian and dog only knows what else

Dana

• WindRider
    WindRider

I am approximately 50% German and 25%French, 25% English.

Wow ThiChi! That is pretty cool being able to trace your family back to the early days of Texan history. I was always fascinated by the courageous spirit showed by those early settlers. "Remember the Alamo!"

Windrider

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Beans I can't believe those 4 races got along long enough for that to work hahah!

I'm part Norwegian & Danish with a splash of English and German for good measure!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Beans
    Beans

Naeblis: Wow you must be the first Greek who doesen`t like ANAL that I have met! With a name like Papadopoulos I had you pegged as an ANAL Lover!

Sorry Brother!

Beans

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Well here it goes...I'm

English, German, French canadian, Native American (Mohawk)

Yup! A mongrel to be sure

betweenworlds

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit