by Beans 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

I am 50% German
    25% Italian
    12.5% Scottish
    12.5% French
    Which = 100% CANADIAN HOSE HEAD EH!!!

What a mix,I can`t believe I didn`t have three eyes or something like that!

Beans

• puppylove
    puppylove

Irish (2nd generation) 25%
    Italian (first generation) 50%
    Dutch (2nd generation)25%

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You're a Canadian? Gross...

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

Melungeon

• Beans
    Beans

Hey Naeblis:I have only one thing to say to you with regards to your background ANAL!!!
    Beans

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Wow, I can't believe you actually know the exact percentages of your cultural background.

I can't be that exact. In fact as my momma always says, I'm Heinz 57.

I got a little Irish, Scottish, German, English and American Indian. And that's just the ancestors I know about. My peeps got around

Shimmer

A sobering thought: what if, right at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?------------Jane Wagner

• Adam
    Adam

I've got some French, some English, and a little Native American. So I'm always fighting with myself, then when I'm done I smoke a bowl to calm down. I've got some other stuff in there too I think, I'm basicly a mut.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I'm English of course, but I also have a considerable amount of Italian on my Dad's side, plus a bit of Ausrian/German on my Mum's side.

I like to think that I'm organised like an German, passionate like an Italian, and polite like an Englishman.

It's quite possible that I'm really organised like an Italian, passionate like an Englishman, and polite like a German.

Expatbrit

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Mostly Yob - truck driver father!

I'm also a bitsa - Welsh, French, German, Scottish. Predominantly German and French.

Oh, but by and far I'm mostly....HUMAN!!!!

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Violet,

Do people who are German/French keep going to war with themselves??

I am mostly German and Norwegian, with some other northern and western European genes thrown in just for fun. The German part of me makes me a bit stubborn (or, resistant to change, or consistent...). I don't know exactly what the Norwegian does for me.... (I'm afraid to ask.) Norwegian bash #1142 today.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit