Members of New Zealand Families Who've Left the Org...

by bigmouth 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2
    steve u have a pm

thanks finallysomepride. I'm on a laptop at present and have difficulty accessing pms on this forum (I keep getting the error message). I'll try again later when I'm back on the desk top!

• steve2
    steve2
    We've been through Waiheke Island, Tauranga, Glendowie Ak., Hamilton, Dunedin and Balclutha.
    We have grand children now and of course the aforementioned families have grown exponentially.

Hi Peter. My upbringing was around the Wellington and Central Districts regions, including rural and semirural. Yes, I've roughly estimated if all the JW post 1975 baby boomers with large families had remained active, the organization would be three to four times - if not more - its current size of about 14,000 publishers. A huge number have either dropped right out altogether or are contributing to the growing number of nominal JWs. It's always been a religion that had trouble keeping its younger ones active, but this has become more of a problem for it in recent years (of course, it's great that so many have managed to disengage - but a fair proportion of them do struggle to make the adjustment because the JW upbringing - as with upbringings in any closed, tight-knit group - shields them from normal developmental stages.

• Expanded-Mind
    Expanded-Mind

Hello!

I heard that a good friend I had when I was a JW (live in the USA), went on to become a Circuit Overseer in New Zealand... His name was Mike Krammer and was married.

Do any of you know of him and whether or not he might have left the organization?

Thanks...

ExpandedMind

• karter
    karter

Mike krammer.

He was a CO when i was in but that was 12 years ago.

Seemed a nice guy but i'm not sure were he is now.

Karter.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

He's still in

• steve2
    steve2

Do any of you know of Janice Bines or Mervyn Birtles?

• karter
    karter

Steve 2 .

Janice bines she was marred to barry bines?

• Scott77
    Scott77

It sounds refleshing to read that you guys, the Kiwis are getting connected.

Scott77

• steve2
    steve2
    Steve 2 .
    Janice bines she was marred to barry bines?

Yes.

• karter
    karter

steve 2 you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit