Contradictions-1/1/02 WT

by Mister Biggs 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Mister Biggs,

Thanks for the scans - great way to invite discussion. You must be technologically advanced!

The article looks like one of the typical 'fluffy' ones, as I call them. They're placed at the front of the magazine and are designed for 'the public' so they contain much that the non-JW will agree with. On the face of it, the points you highlight lokk fine but as we exDubs know, the reality is far different.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• chezza
    chezza

An intersting thing is that back in the early days sisters did serve as servants and did give talks and hold down responsibiltys, and then things changed, i wonder how the sisters who did have positions in the cong feel about the useless men who are not doing their job properly and i wonder if inside they think a woman could do it better, i'm not saying men are useless but when it comes to organizing things some woman just have the touch.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

More whitewashing bullarky for the consuming public. Not only have they established a caste system in God's Present Day Visable Organization, JW's can look forward to the new world JW caste system when the *stars of the cong.* will become earthly priests OVER the great crowd for 1000 yrs, blah, blah, blah.....
    It's difficult to visualize JW's EVER wanting things to be even steven among the flock, in this system and/or the next if the power were truly theirs.
    As a woman, I can't wait to be given my assignment in the paradise. Probably shoveling manure in the barnyard. Can't wait!
    Liars!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Thanks, DIM.

LOL@ozziepost

ROFL@ChakkaConned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit