Contradictions-1/1/02 WT

by Mister Biggs 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dutchy
    Dutchy

Equality? I remember that as late as the '70's the Society held circuit assemblies where whites were on one side and blacks were on the other side. Their explanation was that white people would not attend the citcuit assembly in that area if it were integrated. I always felt, though, that they should have been the example of integration between the races, but no, they chose not to. I also remember white Kingdom Halls and black Kingdom Halls.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

In the eyes of God, yes, a publisher is equal to a pioneer.

And the little old granany in the nursing home is equal to a member of the governing body.

And the child in need of medically transfused whole blood is equal to the looney-toons old bastard in Brooklyn who will shun/expel her if she takes it.

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• Imbue
    Imbue

I think in that WT they also reiterate how WE don't have TITLES like Christendom.

How can I teach that LIE to someone!

If the head be corrupt, so also must be the members — The Two Babylons Alexander Hislop

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

They ARE completely Orwellian. It's just like the pigs in Animal Farm when they write the decree that "ALL ANIMALS ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS."

ugh. They justify everything that the GB does by use of such reasoning. While the rank and file is bound to one set of rules the higher ups can do whatever they deem necessary in their theocratic warfare as long as no one finds out about it and it can be covered up.
    Disgusting.

betweenworlds

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• zugzzwan
    zugzzwan

I'm not sure but in your #3 scan do you think the two dub's at the top are holding their heads up high or do you think they just got their noses in the air?

• lurk
    lurk

?

? mmmmm true

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Not only are the GB members all men, but they're all WHITE!

There is one member of the GB who is not white. His name is Samuel Hurd/Herd?

-stealth

• LDH
    LDH

yes, good old Sam. The token nigga.

Ordinarily it would bother a person to be the token anything, but like all the cranky old honkies, he's drunk on power.

Thx MB--will forward this article.

Lisa

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

You're welcome, Lisa.

• DIM
    DIM

insane stuff Biggs - half of the reason why me and Mrs. DIM don't go anymore is because of how women are treated - pathetic pathetic pathetic. excellent post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit