ANOTHER Hilarious picture in April 15th 2012 WT

by iclone 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• baltar447
    baltar447

WTF? I thought no way they'd name an article that.

Wow. The GB are SO full of themselves!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

New light: Governing Body to begin wearing skirts.

Newer new light: Governing Body to begin wearing modest skirts. (Because Losch has slutty European standards."

• harekrishna
    harekrishna

Even *newer* light: (Brooklyn, New York) Larry David's officially been hired by the WTBTS to help write the WT and Awake articles. It seems too many people have been complaining about the boring and dry articles. The former Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm writer said he was delighted to help out the Governing Body and that he was "thrilled" about the multi-million dollar contract the Society offered him.

No word yet on the rumor that he's creating a new show for HBO called, Two and a half ministerial servants, a sitcom centered on the madcap adventures of two gay ministerial servants. We'll keep you posted.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I tried holding the skirt of a Jew once but when I reached underneath she slapped me.

Rub a Dub

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

In the article, Larry David says: "We other sheep are also aware that we will not always have Christ’s anointed brothers among us on earth."

Does this mean they expect the Annointed to die off before then end of the system?

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

breakfast: they've flipped-flopped on that idea (whether the anointed will remain on earth before Armageddon starts/end) quite a few times.. not a total surprise..

• LittleMac
    LittleMac

70 yrs.? At what point does it become harrassment???

@iclone. No, seriously, Who is the article supposed to be about? One of the GB?

• iclone
    iclone

@littlemac I have no idea what or who the article is about, frankly I could care less. I was struck by the striking resemblance to the guy in the photo to Larry David, he is the creator of Seinfeld and stars in the HBO series, Curb Your Enthusiasm. That was my only point. BTW i lovved your comment;

70 yrs.? At what point does it become harrassment???

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

LOL was this in the "public" edition? Surely not, insane captions like that is what the private JW edition was made for.

• Mary
    Mary

Bookmarked as another one I'll have a bit of fun with tonight when I get home.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit