The Three Stooges vs. The Elder Body

by Mister Biggs 21 Replies latest social humour

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

First up is Moe Howard. The bully, the boss, the enforcer. Usually the PO of the congregation. He barks out the orders and the other elders jump into action. "Disfellowship that sinner or else I'll moider ya'!"

----------------------------------------------------

Next, there's Larry Fine. He's the right hand of the PO. He's loyal to the PO and the ORG right to the end! Sure, sometimes he disagrees with Moe, but in the end, he always ends up solving all problems according to Moe's standards. Sadly, Larry always seems to obtain problems that cause him to pull out his hair (or, allowing Moe to pull it out for him). Problems such as judging "apostates".

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Ah, next is Curly Howard. He's that one elder that everyone seems to love. The Publishers "soytenly" LOVE to see him give talks. They LOVE to hear him comment. They LOVE to see him at gatherings. And they LOVE to tell him all of their problems because he's not quick to judge them. Many times, he keeps the problems between himself and the Publisher. This elder is so fun to be around and can be the life of the party. He's the one who EVERY Publisher wonders: How on earth was he ever appointed as an elder???

---------------------------------------------------

That brings us to Shemp Howard. He's the elder that wants to be Mr. Cool. He wants to be like the PO (Moe) but can never attain that goal. So, he at least tries to look the part of the PO. He dresses slightly better. His hair is neatly combed. His smile melts all the sisters hearts like hot wax. But when he gets together with the elders for a beat-down...er...I mean an elder's meeting, he comes out looking like another word that begins with "SH". After these meetings, his hair is unkempt, his clothes are tattered, and you begin to notice the large bags under his eyes. This poor elder always takes the heat from the PO. Sadly, he still always seeks the PO's approval. It builds up his low self-esteem.

------------------------------------------------

Let's not leave out Joe Besser. He's the wimpiest of the entire elder body. Sure, he'll disagree with some of the decisions of the elders. He also admits that he hates having to disfellowship people. He often begs the other elders when they decide to disfellowship, "Not so harrrrd!". But, in the end, he always caves in to their demands. He's the ultimate "whipping boy".

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, here are some elder activities secretly filmed by some of you evil "apostates"...

"That's right, Timmy! Write down every detail of your 'choking the chicken' confession!"

Street Work- Witnessing To A Cop. Coming to a yearbook near you.

Caught cooking for the CO's visit

Forcing a husband to confess to his wife that he cheated on her. The husband actually is innocent, it's just that Elder Curly wants the man's wife for himself.

They're SPYING on YOU!

Now they're chasing Joe Publisher because in their eyes he has a beautiful woman who's NOT his wife in the car with him. Turns out that the "woman" was actually his new Afghan dog.

Here they are hiding in the bedroom of Jack and Jane Sleaze to see if any "oral" activities are occurring. If so, they are soooooo busted!

"So, tell us again how you did her? We need to know so we can judge you with ALL of the facts!"

Finally, having their own Memorial celebration AFTER the Memorial celebration. Oh, and they're not of the annointed.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I love it. ROTFLMAO

ps, I wanted to rate this one so everyone will see it.

• JanH
    JanH

LOL. Absolutely brilliant, Biggs. It is true. Every congo has at least some of these categories!

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Hilarious!

And SO familiar...

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• flower
    flower

ROFLMAO! This is soo funny! And so fitting I know several who fit the bill. When you think about it the whole elder arrangement is as ridiculous as an episode of the stooges.

good one biggs

flower

• TR
    TR

LOL! Excellent, Biggs!

Oh, and don't forget that the GB shows stooge-like tendencies.

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• outnfree
    outnfree

I always LOVED 'The Three Stooges'!!!!

Perhaps that's why I was a willing indoctrinee? (is that even a word?! ) The KH felt "familiar" to me?

Oh, and btw, Elder Moe woulda said "Disfellowship that sinner or I'll moider you!" Not for nothing those boyz was from the East Coast!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

joy2, JanH, Neon, and flower...Thanks!
    TR...You are so correct. Maybe someone should do a separate one just for the GB. LOL!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

outnfree-You're funny! You are right about murder = moider. I have changed it! Thanks!

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Biggs,

Lovr that sense of humor. Thats a classic.

diamond

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit