CoCo hope you are well miss those Belles-lettres

by nancy drew 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Please write us all again you keep our literary sensations tuned

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Nancy, for noticing that I was missing. Going through the pages, I only now saw this topic.

I just got back here today after 3 weeks my PC down. I've grown sufficiently that I don't lament having become unnoticed (but I am grateful you entered this!).

Since I will be online only at such times as I can use another's PC (I will not be getting my computer fixed), I do hope to keep in touch with you and submit some stories on occasion. I am back to endeavors long neglected but surely will not forget you.

Love,

CoCo

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear CoCo, Do not be a stranger at our door !

You are much loved and appreciated here, your input is without doubt unique.

• Violia
    Violia

CoCo,

I also noticed you were missing, but we just had the holidays and so thought maybe you were taking extended ones. I would be in withdrawal if my PC was down 3 weeks. I pay bills on line and use google like a library reference and communicate with family online .

I saw an episode of Tracey Ullman showtimes where Tracey spoofs the USA culture ( she is British). She had become so addicted to instant communication that her family did an intervention and put her in a rehab . It was hilarious.

V

Second the sentiment , your voice is indeed unique.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Bonne année et bonne santé à toi, CoCo,

Nancy is literally holding WFTD out of water

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

CoCo

I'll be looking forward to those stories

ND

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear friends, Phizzy, Violia, Aligot and Nancy:

Wonderful to have your input! I'm elder-sitting now and using the house laptop, writing you and listening to incredible space and ambient music on Hearts of Space. That and online bill paying have been hard to do without, but I'm getting things done the old-fashioned way - it works!

Will return ...

Love and best wishes,

CoCo

• compound complex
  • myelaine
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Myelaine!

Hope this is not a blank post.

Love,

CoCo

Share this