OK, let me try to translate a Spanish joke!!

by wolfman85 15 Replies latest social humour

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I will trie to put a to those that need a little humor on their lifes. As a lot of you know, my English is not good but here is my Englis version of a Spanish joke:

This was a very, very "macho" cowboy. While riding his black horse found a bar and went in aggressively making a fist on the counter saying, "I want a MACHO drink" "Well 'Macho'."

The bartender somewhat annoyed by the cowboy attitude prepares a strong drink with whiskey and tequila. When the cowboy drank it said, "Ahhh, What a MACHO drink, as MACHO like me."

The next day the cowboy was back with his black horse. He entered the bar and making a fist on the counter said, "I want a MACHO drink, more MACHO than yesterday."

The bartender annoyed with the attitude of the cowboy prepares a drink with whiskey, tequila, gasoline. The cowboy takes it and says, "Ahhh, what a MACHO drink, as MACHO as me." Then he left.

This continued for several days, the cowboy on his black horse going in and asking for a MACHO drink, but more, more MACHO than yesterday. The bartender every time more annoying, it was adding things to the drink to see how MACHO the cowboy was.

After several consecutive days the cowboy on his black horse turns and says "I want a MACHO drink, but more macho than yesterday." This time the bartender's patience ran out and decided to add a bit of gunpowder, nitro and a bullet. The cowboy drinks it and says, "Ahhh, What a SUPER MACHO dink" and went on his black horse.

The next day the cowboy came in on a white mare, enters the bar and asked, his voice low and humble: "Bartender, I want a macho drink, but not so macho like yesterday." The bartender asks, "why is that?, my " MACHO "friend". The cowboy replied sadly, "because I farted and killed the horse."

• St George of England
    St George of England

Just what we needed after sitting through that WT this morning!

George

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Jokes usually don't translate very well at all, but this one did.

Cracking up.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Hahaha! Very funny! I can't wait to tell it to my family when they come home.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I'm glad you find it funny!! Thank you.

• Glander
    Glander

PETA doesn't see the humor in killing a beautiful horse in such a vulgar way.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Sorry, but it's just a joke!! lol

• trueblue
    trueblue

What do you say to a mexican eating ? Seen you eat her...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

wolfman!

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I just want to make you smile for a while, so here is another one.

This joke is about the same cowboy. It was the cowboy riding his horse through the desert and a snake scared the horse, so the cowboy almost fell off the horse. Then, drawing his gun said, " "I will kill you, damn snake," and the snake said: "No, please, do not kill me. If you don't kill me, I will grant you 3 wishes" .

"OK," said the cowboy. "I want to be as strong as the Hulk, as pretty as Brad Pitt, and I want to have "IT" as big as my horse has it."

"Your wishes are fulfilled," said the snake, and the cowboy spared the snake life and went home.

At home the cowboy looked him in a mirror and saw that he was as strong as the Hulk, he was as beautiful as Brad Pitt, and when he dropped his pants down to check "IT", he said, "WHAT A HECK!!! I'm a jack ass, I forgot I was riding the mare !! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit