A PRACTICAL campaign to inform, educate and PERHAPS assist in releasing YOUR FAMILY and friends. Would you support it?

by nicolaou 68 Replies latest members private

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

That's just the sort of 'nudge' I'm thinking of BroMac. Does anyone have a cleaner, sharper image than this one?

Is it later than you think?

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I've always liked the postcard idea. The reason? The recipient knows that he is not the only one that saw it. The postman, at the very least had a glimpse.

On the matter of that 1984 Watchtower, why leave the names blank? Why not provide the complete list from the get-go? There are no less than 3 graphics out there that are in the public domain (I know since they are on my Photobucket account). They've all been posted here and here they are again:

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Cheers Len, I appreciate you sharing your work. Yes, the 'Generation' Postcard will have the names included - I've just been posting some quick mock-ups on here to give an idea.

At a very rough guess I think I'll be ready to go live with this from next month, I'll keep you all posted.

Nic'

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Here's a couple variations on an idea I had for the front. Which is the best? Would these be a good way to go? Feedback please...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nice work Ray, perhaps this is something you'd like to pursue yourself.

I won't be using the Postcards to promote any religious opinion. Whilst I agree with you that Watchtower publications are neither 'inspired' or 'from God' I would also say the same thing about the so-called 'Holy' Bible.

As far as it's possible I just want to present questions and a few truly incontrovertable facts to Jehovah's Witnesses. Any who leave the Watchtower must decide for themselves which path they'll take, that's a freedom of choice I hope I might play a part in enabling. But it is NOT my role to suggest another faith.

Getting them out of prison is my only goal - where they go after that is up to them.

Nic'

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

BTTT... I hear you. Keep us informed Mr Nic!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think it might be an idea to specifically target COs and DOs with these postcards. We could aim to reach every CO and DO in the United Kingdom. That ought to give them something to think about. And make them realise there are active apostates in every circuit in the land.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just to let you know that this project has not been forgotten. Developing the site to run faultlessly on mobile devices, tablets, netbooks, PC's and any other new formats which may come along is very important to me. I want a solid, responsive design that will keep pace with future developments but will also be simple, intuitive and easy to use.

I won't bore you with the details but be assured this is happening. Getting it done right matters more than getting it done fast.

The next update I post will provide a URL to allow for testing, I hope you'll all be able to help me out then . . .

Nic'

• cedars
    cedars

Hi nicolaou - thanks for the update! I think this is a fantastic idea, and I look forward to it getting up and running.

Cedars

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Glad to hear an update on this Nic- this is an important project IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit