Alone with someone of opposite sex.

by IMHO 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Yes please

CP

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Although the elders manual explains that an overnight stay is grounds to df, I suspect that only a few minutes are required for the actual deed. Consequently, JWs ought to adopt much of Sharia law to prevent the inevitable sexing that occur at any moment.

Since masturbation is so common, nobody should ever be left alone either. Because as soon as anyone is alone, they're gonna be sticking their hands down their pants. So, everyone should be chapperoned at all times.

Due to the popularity of homosexuality, two people of the same sex should never be alone together either. As we know from news stories, it's often the most anti-gay that are caught gaying it up on vacation or in an airport.

In conclusion, nobody should ever be alone with themselves or with just one other person of either sex. If a third person is present, sex will never happen.

• lrkr
    lrkr

What about threesomes??

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

lrkr,

Hmmm. Threesome, eh? I'm gonna have to do some research on that one, er, ... do some research on two.

• IMHO
    IMHO

Three no good. How about four.

Maybe that's why in field service you often get 2 couples working together.

Then again with 4 people 'swinging' could begin.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Especially if have to work at home, you should never be alone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Being alone with someone of the opposite sex leads to immorality 60% of the time every time.

87% of statistics you see online are made up. :)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am frequently alone with a member of the opposite sex. Meetings, friendships, there is a wealthof acitvities that are not overly sexual. I find it silly that merly being alone leads to micceif. Friendship can happen. It takes a very narrow mind to conclude sexual acitivity must happen. Depravity is not part of the human condition.

• breakfast of champions
  • ziddina
    ziddina

If I'm gonna have sex with someone of the opposite sex, I'd DAYYAMMED well rather be alone...

Wait a minute... That didn't come out right...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit