Alone with someone of opposite sex.

by IMHO 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IMHO
    IMHO

It's always been said that it's ok with a close family member.

What about Amnon and Tamar?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Being alone with someone of the opposite sex leads to immorality 60% of the time every time.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

wannabefree, who said that?

• therevealer
    therevealer

wannabefree said it.

• IMHO
    IMHO

... then again why would it be ok to be alone with someone of the same sex (you never know these days)?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's ok when you're a mature adult in control of your actions. If you can't control yourself when a person of the opposite sex happens to be alone with you, for any reason, you got problems.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

It's True.....

Once 2 of the Opposite sex are alone....

They can pick up each others Sexual Scents and once that happens....

They will not be able to control themselves and WILL MATE!!!!!!!!!!!

or is that Animals??????

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

If you get friend-zoned you pretty much don't have to worry about anything happening.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

its an adaptation of a truthful statement ... its science, it is indisputable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It almost never works. Keeping people away from the opposite sex all the time is as likely to lead to opportunistic homosexuality as to prevent regular fornication. And, making such rules is as likely to get people to thinking about it that otherwise would not have thought of it--and then something might happen that would never have.

And, with "sexual harassment" these days meaning "even looking like there is the tiniest of chances that you might be interested", it is virtually impossible for anything to happen before you get in even worse trouble than a judicial hearing. All of which will propagate such negative energy that Agenda 21+ is assured--and, once that happens, there will be no sex, gay or straight.

As for being alone with someone of the same sex, that can in fact be even more dangerous. What happens if you get two people of the same sex together most of the time? This happens when they pair off: I wonder if the scumbag that dragged me into the cancer may have in fact had a crush on me (too bad I never took him up on his offer to save me 5 toilet papers a month on rent to live in the apartment complex he had just got a job as a manager). This can also happen if you are roommates at Beth Hell, or if you are in any program where two people of the same sex are regular partners. Even worse, what happens if you are with a "teacher" of the same sex, and he has his son or nephew into the mix? I think that's just slightly worse than being together with someone of the opposite sex, even if fornication was assured.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit