Call to legal department Jan 6, 2012

by koolaid-man 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

to wave the flag of victory requires clean hands too.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Dale's life has been turned upside down by The Watchtower, and unlike many He is willing to tell us his name and is not hiding in cyber space hoping The Org. will not find out who he is.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Kool Aid Man said He is willing to tell us his name and is not hiding in cyber space hoping The Org. will not find out who he is.

Who cares? Everyone has to make their own decisions.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

koolaidman, did you read my latest thread? I think you should not waste any more of your time and our time.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/220581/1/Court-Judges-cannot-get-involved-in-Church-Disputes

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I hope Dale is for real, if he is for real, I feel bad for him. He will need some counseling.

• truthlover
    truthlover

He does not look too prosperous, he speaks as if he is in depression, who would not be in his situation?? Twice I hear someone at his door, so he must be living with relatives? friends? without a job and the wife getting his business? his home is sold, no job, it is a wonder he has not gone postal. He spoke so calmly to the legal department and says he has Asbergers, I think....

Personally, I think this is the calm before the storm - something is wrong with his wife, I would think, to take her husband the way she has - everything taken, was he that bad a husband, a father, a bread winner? He does not seem to be a bully or tyrant....What is his story? Is there no such thing as 50/50 split when a divorce happens? What is wrong with the judge? I cant figure it out... everything has gone against him..... Did I miss something when he was telling his story? I know the elders do a job on you and they can influence the wife, but the legalities of everything else does not add up.. and if he has nothing how can she get $120,000 from someone who has nothing left?

He definitely needs a lawyer.. contingency.... someone out of state who would take the case...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit