by new one 37 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good for you to discover that b4 the plunge

smiddy

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Welcome New one ( chris )

You have made the best choice and you know it ! If the elder phones or calls at the door make it clear you respect his beliefs but you are no longer interested in the mind games. Tell him/them to mark you as a do not call on their records. I live in the UK and Sleeping Beauty and I have saved our 4 kids from a life in the cancer. I was a born in 44 years and I got hold of Sleeping beauty 21 years ago when I charmed her with my bookbag

We are all out in our 3rd year of exit and never been happier. If you are in the UK or Australia PM me as I am going to Perth in the next few weeks for a interview for a job with Motorola.

Take Care

HHG/SB

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hello welcome to forum! I'm glad you are here.

Nancy

• new one
    new one

Thanks again for all the responses :-). HHH I'm in the UK. The elder does still call round from time to time and very ocassionaly I've considerd going to the meetings,but when I used to attend every...meeting was exatly the same! Just worded differently.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Chris. I'm glad you worked it out before you got in too deep.

Cheers

Chris

• jam
    jam

Welcome New One and congratulation.

You made two big steps in your life. First of all

three years of being dry, good job. Secondly, re-

cognizing before hand the cult of JWs.

Looking forward to your input .

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Hi chris

I am in Tamworth Staffordshire and we are having a meet up in Feb at a pub. Are you close enough to come to the gathering ? Lots of us in the UK are going, you are welcome to attend if you want. PM me and I will let you have the details...

HHG

• sizemik
    sizemik

A warm welcome Chris . . . it's great to have you here.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Hi Chris! I'm an ex-JW but I'm not bitter - just honest. Good for you for dodging a bullet.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Wecome new one (Chris) to JWN. I'm glad that you didn't get dunked. Are you still friends with any JWs?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit