Is this possible...... Hundreds of Bethelites now engaged in major reform?

by koolaid-man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning Shamus!..

You can`t watch..Only listen..

"Yum..Granny Grace good!"

"Pass Drumstick"

...................... ...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
  • OnTheWayOut
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@OTWO!!..

Explorer9 won`t work on JWN..

Try Fire fox or Chrome..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
  • OnTheWayOut
  • JRK
    JRK

Now they ate OTWO! How low can they go?!

JK

• Azazel
    Azazel

You know what, i finally had a listen to the 6 screens of confusion websites "podcast" recordings of Johnny the undercover Bethelite.

IMO what a load of horse shit! Rick Moron(Fearnon) gives credibility to "mentally diseased" claim of WTS. Does every page have donate money on it? sheesh!

We either completely ignore his posts or Simon kindly bans him , he gives us Apostates a bad name

Concerned Az

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm surprised Simon allows him to post his nonsense here. Simon's getting soft in his old age.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Now, let's see if I've got this right... Johnny is undercover in Bethel and keeping his identity secret to the extent he is using a 'voice-bender' to disguise his voice and lots of other, clever undercover techinques?

Please explain how any detective over the age of ten couldn't work out the identity of Johnny through the details described in the first paragraph of "Johnny the Bethelite's February 12 2011 interview"on the http://www.christianwitnesses.com/id347.html website?

Quote...

When Johnny the Bethelite returned to the Six Screens phone conference on January 12, he said that this time he was in a closet located inside his own room at Bethel. He was lying there with two herniated spinal discs giving him pain. His dad is a doctor who did an MRI of him after he recently fell. He himself wants to leave Bethel to go to medical school and was going to but cannot right now because of the fall which the MRI shows ruptured two of his spinal discs now causing him much pain. He believes the vacuum cleaning machine which was left on stairs and caused him to fall was left there. To help induce him to stay Watchtower has brought in or is bringing in his fleshly brother and sister. He has been assigned to another room with a better view, and they still seem to be maneuvering to try to get him into a compromising sexual encounter so as to discredit him when he walks off.

I smell bovine waste!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit