Is this possible...... Hundreds of Bethelites now engaged in major reform?

by koolaid-man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

We all know The Watchtower Organization is now in a defensive mode. Unrelenting criticism and critical information is rapidly coming forward exposing this esoteric cult.

Are their hundreds of Bethelites now understanding how evil their "Faithfull Slave" really is?

What do you think?....... Has the revolution begun?

The following information appears in this website...... http://www.christianwitnesses.com/id347.html

Click on site for additional information.

An older, prominent and outspoken brother on high level committees, who has a wife, and is a very good man made a joke regarding Geoffrey Jackson who acts as head of the Governing Body. A couple Bethelites made it into a cartoon, got copies of it circulated. It came to the Governing Body’s attention. It shows the Governing Body as Catholic cardinals of old and also Jackson as the Pope. It was done in a funny, tasteful way but it showed the Governing Body having their hands in everybody’s pockets, shaking them down for money.

So, many Bethelites have been axed over this, many investigations opened. Those who saw the cartoon, are still being dismissed just for seeing or laughing at it. For example a group was sharing copies of the cartoon in a bathroom when an older brother came in and asked “what are you laughing at?” They too were sent home for it. It was done tastefully and would make anyone laugh even if not for reforms, but Jackson and his Body still had this reaction.

So now even more people are working for reformation. They are willing to talk to Federal officials, do want their names kept secret but are at many levels inside Bethel and ready to expose wrongdoings to the authorities now—an attorney is involved. They held a private meeting at an out-of-the-way location like at 3 in the morning and agreed Watchtower has become the New Pontiff of this world, what Jehovah’s Witnesses originally rebelled against.

It seems like about every other talk is about making money over to Watchtower Governing Body although they are already getting tons of JWs’ money.

On Circuit Overseer had disagreed with the new Body including about some changes put in the new manual. So they stripped him but have so far kept him on kept in Bethel. Many insiders are now here working against the Body. Two are in the legal dept...in case any Governing Body members get arrested it is known that a trustee would be put in place. Two names are on the list now and if happens n 2012 that the one quietly for reforms got in then there would be major reformation.

He would abolish disfellowshipping except for say the extremes such as murder, adultery, pedophilia. Most Bethelites aganst change would be gotten rid of. We would return to the Bible itself. He doesn’t care about money; just that the organization would survive by donations.

Also if he becomes trustee he would give out the files on the pedophiles in order to strengthen the case against the Governing Body. Some might try to hide the files which would only get them into even more trouble.

Watchtower current Charter says all rights would go to any trusteeship taking over. Hopefully by this time next year there would be major changes. “There’s no place for this anymore. For kingdom halls where you fear to ask questions. It’s become unjust, disgraceful.”

In the 1600s excommunicating by the Catholic Church was the same as it is now with the Watchtower. Instead of crushing and destroying a person, the elders in Bible were to pray over the person. Those for reforms out in the congregations in the U.S. need to keep pushing ahead for changes. Just a little while longer and things will be back to where they should be. Hundreds now have a lawyer, telling that they are willing to give information on wrong-doing here. Shirley Jackson also came on and told Johnny and the rest of us that an ExJW friend Grace Gough was visited by 2 elders. Every since anything Grace (nicknamed Mouthy) sends to Shirley bounces back. Her husband says someone hacked Grace’s account and is behind it. She also can’t get through to the www.christianwitnesses.com website. She can’t communicate with a woman who has JW kids as missionaries. Johnny says yes she may have been hacked into. There’s a worm program that starts as spam. Bethel uses it to get information, it can also jam accounts etc. Getting it would mean that someone big in the Watchtower Society is wanting you to be jammed.

Sunday: Johnny was given time to speak primarily to the many young Ex- and Current JWs. Among things that happened he was asked by email if he could tell what is in the April 15, 2012 Watchtower before that information gets posted. He said okay he will. He also said that independently of what he is telling if you simply watch the newspapers and news in general you will be able to put it all together that what he is saying is credible. Rick Fearon says that instead of Sunday’s Johnny will endeavor to give a regular Sunday night phone conference coming after the regular Six Screens portion. See www.sixscreensofthewatchtower for further details.

ADDITIONAL: On either Saturday or Sunday (or possibly both), Johnny explained even more about the Bethel Underground. Namely, there are some anointed concerned because the Governing Body men who profess to be anointed have gone too far in making war on and harming Christ's Brothers and all the Little Ones. There are some 300 inside Bethel fighting now for the reform movement which grows daily. Word has gone out to the construction sites for the new world headquarters and the movement will now be able slow things down.

If the Governing Body were able to kick out all the reformers many of whom are in key positions then they would not be able to function. They can catch some but by no means all. They know that he, Johnny, is for real but either haven't pinpointed who he is since he takes precautions (paid phone card, voice changer etc) or if they suspect then have reason to fear all the information he (or a friend acting for him) can release on them.

If members of the Governing Body are arrested and the Trustee who gets installed is the other one who is against any reforms then he will find that he is discredited as more and more information comes forth. Meanwhile pro-reform JWs outside of Bethel who are aware of cases of pedophilia need to please be reporting those directly at once to the police.

Younger JWs especially also need to be alerted that as older relatives who are JWs are dying they are leaving their entire estates to the Watchtower. The Governing Body is wasting the money going out for lawsuits, their personal wealth and power not for helping Jehovah's cause and the families.

• cedars
    cedars

I guess I should really call in to the Six Screens show to see if it's true? Preferably on a regular basis in case I miss any important announcements?

Cedars

• Londo111
    Londo111

I try to avoid controversy the best I can, and maybe it's that the first 39 years of my life were spent just believing what I was told, but like Thomas, I'm skeptical and will believe it when I see it. Give me a sign and I will believe.

A few questions…why would members of the Governing Body go to jail? How many would? How long would their sentences be? Couldn't they just make rulings from jail?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Whatever their sentence would be, it would be reduced to 2 years. Just like in 1919.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, let me answer your question in your topic. my answer is no way, you are dreaming.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, would you please stop bullshitting us about Johnny the Bethelite? Thank you very much!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, Don't you know the meaning of sensationalism? If you do not know the meaning of sensationalism, then you are very retarded!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I really dislike the idea of banning people generally, but I wish Simon or the moderators would put an end to this farce.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

me too, slimboyfat.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No Rick, is that really possible???? Do we need to dial into your joke show to find out the truth????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit